DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    Where would I go to report bugs in fg? I can't seem to find a link anywhere.
    I already reported here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...entified-items Just open a thread here when it is not related to FGU

Where would I go to report bugs in fg? I can't seem to find a link anywhere.
    Are you using Classic or FGU? Would post in FGU support forums for FGU, or probably Laboratory support forums for FG Classic. Though I don't really know, I bet they aren't working on many fixes atm for Classic.

I'm using FGC.
    At the moment I want to ask that something be changed in the 3.5E npc window. none of the headings have names so you can't add items to it before a heading. I don't really want to subsume the entire window to add 1 item.
    Last edited by rmilmine; April 29th, 2020 at 21:17.

I added some stuff to this extension and thought I would pass along what I did.
    I added a field to items for size. If the size of a weapon changes it will change the damage of that weapon based on the size difference. If the size field is blank it assumes medium for size.
    I also added sub selection and sub sub selection for weapon abilities. This was needed to allow for selection of bane type and sub type.
    I added the abilities being added to properties as well and updated the damage type to include magic for weapons with an enhancement bonus.

The reason I added the abilities to properties is I want to create an extension that on adding an item to the inventory creates a proper action item that includes things like flaming, and other things like it. So putting them in the properties allows for searching for them when I get around to figuring out how to access the code that does the creation of action items from inventory items.
    I'm now wondering if I should put magical into properties instead of magic in damage type. semantics I think.

Here is what I changed. Please let me know if there are any issues. I tried testing it as much as possible but anything could be missed so more eyes would be good.
    Attachment 34584
    Nice work. I wonder why I never thought of adding this functionality. Probably because my players rarely play small races

Note that the Fantasy Grounds PFRPG ruleset has a predefined list of damage types, so you should use "magic" instead of "magical". Besides, damage resistance entries in the bestiary will typically use "magic" and not "magical" (e.g. "DR 5/magic").

And since we are on the subject of damage type, I realise there is another functionality I forgot to add to this extension: adding extra properties to a weapon depending on its enchantment bonus (magic for +1, cold iron and silver for +3, adamantine for +4, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Faelwen View Post
    Nice work. I wonder why I never thought of adding this functionality. Probably because my players rarely play small races

Note that the Fantasy Grounds PFRPG ruleset has a predefined list of damage types, so you should use "magic" instead of "magical". Besides, damage resistance entries in the bestiary will typically use "magic" and not "magical" (e.g. "DR 5/magic").

And since we are on the subject of damage type, I realise there is another functionality I forgot to add to this extension: adding extra properties to a weapon depending on its enchantment bonus (magic for +1, cold iron and silver for +3, adamantine for +4, etc.)
    I found a whole bunch of bugs in the code. Not sure how they got there, as I was sure that at 6am after insomnia that it was working perfectly fine. lol
    Here is the corrected version.

CustomisedItemGenerator modified.ext

I used the dice chart off of piazo's website for the size to damage ratio.
    I say magical, but I meant magic. I'll add the iron and silver and adamantine to the list. Does +4 also cover cold iron and silver as well as adamantine?
    I'm also going to add to them an exclusionary field so that you can identify abilities that can't be used with other abilities. Such as axiomatic and anarchic, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Faelwen View Post

Sorry, trying to understand what you mean by this. Are you saying +3 bonus gives you cold iron and silver and +4 bonus gives you admantine? Just confused because I've never heard that before.

A magic +4 weapon bypasses DR ? /admantine.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I finally found it under Damage Reduction. Never heard this before and been playing for several years, lol. Thanks.

Yeah, I've been playing for years as well and only came across it about a month ago. From what I can tell +1 and +2 = magic, +3 = magic, cold iron, silver, +4 = +3 & adamantine, and +5 = +4 & chaotic, evil, good, lawful.

Oh, and +6 is dr/epic. This is somewhere in the Mythic book.

Thread Information