5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I know this is an older thread but I was wondering how much you would charge me to do a slight mod to that for me. my world is called Crescent Terrene ...if you could add Crescent to it I will pay :-) cause I really like your layout

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrin View Post
    I know this is an older thread but I was wondering how much you would charge me to do a slight mod to that for me. my world is called Crescent Terrene ...if you could add Crescent to it I will pay :-) cause I really like your layout
    Vishera (the OP) hasn't posted since 2017. I suspect you are going to have to make the modifications yourself. If you are willing to dive into it, there are some tutorials on the forums here and on YouTube to help. Plus their is GMW Campaign Toolkit.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This is the first theme I've ran across that I actually like the look of. Small buttons but easy to ready. Everything else appears to be clean and straight forward. Aesthetically pleasing, not too cold or boring. the standard leather theme FGU comes with starts out great, but I'm not a big fan of the giant buttons, real estate is already at a premium when you're dm'ing!

Thread Information