FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 20 First 1234513 ... Last

Thread: TORG - Eternity

While I am tinkering with trying to get various extensions to work with rulesets they weren't intended to work with I made a start on customising the skin.

Attachment 19953

love the look.

Looks Great. Once I have some spare time, I will be back to work on the Torg Extension that I already had in progress. We can wrap your graphic look into the project. I'm good at functionality stuff, but not so much on the decore stuff. Be careful not to use anything that could infringe on IP rights.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Any updates on an extension in the works? Would love to start running the Day One adventures.
    Character background is what happens between levels one and six.

-- Gary Gygax

I am currently working on renovations to my home while the weather is still good. Then in October, I am going to Cancun for the vacation that I had to postpone when my mother died. I believe I will be able to get back to my programming projects by November or December. Winter is a great time to get some programming done because there are less life distractions.

My primary focus will be on getting Torg extension finished. After that, I will do a feature pass on my AD&D 1e ruleset.

princeearwig, if you would like to colaborate on the extension with your visuals, that would be great.

Btw, love your sig, Wargamer777. That's the way I feel also, at least when playing old school AD&D.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

More than happy to assist on the visuals.
    I am still trying REALLY hard to find a way to do the cards better. While the basic card table extension works, there is WAY more card activity than I was expecting
    Plus the hand, pool and then a cosm card on top. We're using three of the sections on the more core front sheet for these but an actual designed way of handling and effectively dragging the cards is my goal.
    It's that or sorting out the sheet so that when you drag the card onto it, you actually get something that you can look at an image on rather than a dialogue item.

Links to the latest game session recording below
    https://youtu.be/5bDwbyJi-mI
    Last edited by princeearwig; September 19th, 2017 at 20:29. Reason: blatant self publishing

Wow, prince, that looks fantastic!

Any chance you are ready to share your set-up for Torg:E? I'd love to host some games of it in the near future and that simply looks beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Wow, prince, that looks fantastic!

Any chance you are ready to share your set-up for Torg:E? I'd love to host some games of it in the near future and that simply looks beautiful.
    I am getting there.. although the actual running of the game is taking precedence now So a lot less tweaking than I was hoping for :P

I am sure! Always more fun to play!

Any news on this extension? It looks like we're not going to get any "official" support for Torg Eternity judging from this post by Deanna Gilbert(who is one of the TE designers) on the official forums.

"I'm only working on Roll20.

We approached the Fantasy Grounds folks for official support, and they said they'd send out feelers to their development cadre but haven't heard back, so I assume nobody volunteered."

Thread Information