FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by trobadork View Post
    I've got a strange issue when adding new powers on the character sheet : I can't modify the Damage dice. I can't drag & drop the die and when I open the Edit/Setup windows it seems locked. BUT it's not the case with existing powers and when you create a sub-power in the character sheet...

edit : when I create a new power in the character sheet it's okay, but not when I create a power in the Powers window...
    That means the power itself is locked up. To unlock it, open the power from Power list and unlock it. Thereafter you're able to set the damage. I will make improvement that when you drag-and-drop power it will automatically unlock the power to avoid initial confusion
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Ok, thank you. What you do is amazing !

My turn again. Having a minor problem with the wound markers not going away on the portraits in the upper left of the table top, even when the wounds are removed via the character sheet. What am I missing?
    It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll;
    I am the Master of my Fate, I am the Captain of my Soul.

i have found an issue, when i try to add cyberware or mods it doesnt work, they dont take to the PC
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Couple things I've noticed that are odd/annoyances
    I can't remove DM Bennies without dragging them one by one out of the Tools bar, using "Setup GM Bennies" Simply adds an amount equal to the number of players in the sheet, instead of setting the amount to that. IE. If I have 6 players, and 2 bennies in the tool bar, I hit "Setup GM Bennies" and I end up with 8 Bennies in tool bar, instead of 6 (one for each player).
    Second thing, can no longer double click on a benny on the player sheet to spend it, it needs to be dragged. This is a massive pain for me and my players who use track pad laptops around the table.

Last thing, not really an annoyance per se, but it'd be nice to be able to increase/decrease benny count from the party sheet individually, instead of only being able to "reset" everyone to 3.

Otherwise it's an amazing update, and you've done a shitload of work! Thanks so much Ikael (and anyone else who contributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee420 View Post
    i have found an issue, when i try to add cyberware or mods it doesnt work, they dont take to the PC
    Cannot reproduce the issue. Can you give more information what you wanted to achieve?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    My turn again. Having a minor problem with the wound markers not going away on the portraits in the upper left of the table top, even when the wounds are removed via the character sheet. What am I missing?
    EDIT: Issue found, this will be fixed in v4.5
    Last edited by Ikael; June 8th, 2017 at 14:16.

Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    Couple things I've noticed that are odd/annoyances
    I can't remove DM Bennies without dragging them one by one out of the Tools bar
    You can hold down CTRL and scroll with mouse wheel to change to number of bennies

using "Setup GM Bennies" Simply adds an amount equal to the number of players in the sheet, instead of setting the amount to that. IE. If I have 6 players, and 2 bennies in the tool bar, I hit "Setup GM Bennies" and I end up with 8 Bennies in tool bar, instead of 6 (one for each player)
    Fixed in v4.5

Second thing, can no longer double click on a benny on the player sheet to spend it, it needs to be dragged. This is a massive pain for me and my players who use track pad laptops around the table.
    Seems like double-click to use Benny has never existed to start with. Added this feature in v4.5

Last thing, not really an annoyance per se, but it'd be nice to be able to increase/decrease benny count from the party sheet individually, instead of only being able to "reset" everyone to 3.
    You can drag and drop bennies in Party Sheet to grant them to given PC. Note that you do the same in PC portraits as well

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Cannot reproduce the issue. Can you give more information what you wanted to achieve?
    When adding certain mods and cyberware to the PC they do not take, such as Wall Walker System, or Sensor Array, in fact most of the mods we tried to add last night I had to put on manually, couldnt find them anywhere on the inventory of the players at all, hence the reason i needed to add it...i dont know how to put screen shots of things not applying otherwise I would have done that for you. If you need more explanation let me know i will fire up the TLP campaign and try everything and get your super detailed info
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    *continues to be excellent*
    <3

You're the best

Thread Information