DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Blog Entries
    The background theme must be causing a difference then. I was using it with the wood theme for C&C... I just tested it without the theme (the regular green background) and it works.

Edit: and now I've tried it with the wood theme and it works. Frustrating and confusing.
    Last edited by JohnD; December 26th, 2017 at 21:44.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    I believe JohnD that I have seen that posted elsewhere... The Wood Theme is quite old now and while thats not an issue many things under the hood have changed over time and I see several other issues that were related to the Wood Theme.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I believe JohnD that I have seen that posted elsewhere... The Wood Theme is quite old now and while thats not an issue many things under the hood have changed over time and I see several other issues that were related to the Wood Theme.
    Ah... and I quite prefer the look compared to the green background. Strange that initially it wouldn't work and now that I did get it to function in the regular desktop, it worked in the wood one. Thanks for following-up everyone.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lokiare1 View Post
    Thanks. I've put these things on the list to update in the next version.

Number 3 is caused by players not being able to change the DB nodes created by the GM. I might be able to do an if statement to create and store the client values in a separate part of the DB which the clients get ownership of.
    Is this something that you're currently working on adding? If not, I could try making some changes locally to allow for this. If I did, would you be willing to merge in my changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Gkjsdll View Post
    Is this something that you're currently working on adding? If not, I could try making some changes locally to allow for this. If I did, would you be willing to merge in my changes?
    I've got too many things going on to update this. If you can add the changes feel free to, and I'll test it out and add it to the first post, and add your name to the credits.
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

Blog Entries
    After a good chunk of work and some back-and-forths with lokiare1, I've split off my changes into a separate extension, Window Saver X (with his OK on the name similarity)

From what I can tell, it should work with every ruleset. If anyone finds any issues with it, know that I plan to actively support the extension for the forseeable future.
    Last edited by Gkjsdll; May 9th, 2018 at 01:08.
    Window Saver X - Create and edit multiple presets of your often-used windows, then deploy them quickly and easily at need.

Just want to say thanks...love this extension...

Thread Information