STAR TREK 2d20

Missing Rules Set After Download?

Hi, guys.

Just bought the NEW Pathfinder CORE rules module. Lots of nifty icons and PF themes. The module comes with the FULL PF core rules, and I checked it out after running for the first time. However, after this initial run, shutting down, and coming back again later, the CORE rules were gone!!! Steam says I 'own the DLC', so I can't download it again. Checked my 'Library' after launching a PF session, and they are not there! I also checked my files in the rules sets I have. ALl I could find were the basic PFRPG rules sets; no Pathfinder Core Rules. How could I have lost the rules file? Not sure what to do at this point. Any ideas?

Monger

Blog Entries
    I posted this on Steam, but here is the same reply for completeness:

Hello KriegHund, inside your PFRPG campaign, check your Library > Modules screen to see if they show up there for activation. You may need to close and re-open them. If they don't show up for activation, go into your Settings, make sure Check Steam for DLC Purchases is turned on and re-run an Update. You must have Steam running for this to work. Also, make sure your license key is still listed in the first slot for license keys.

If you still have problems, please email screenshots (Alt+PrintScreen) of your launch screen, Settings screen and Library > Modules screens to [email protected] and we would be happy to assist you further.

Thanks again. I sent you an email with the screenshots.

Monger

Thread Information