5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Custom Modules missing old information

Hello

I made a custom list of items for my campaign team to use in the Pathfinder rules set. Modified weapons ext. I am not the DM so I exported the items to a module and sent them to the game master. They worked great, we were all able to see the items and use them with our characters.

After we gamed this weekend they gave me some feedback of missed items or spelling errors ext.
    When I went to update the items I added everything in and then re-exported the module from the library checking only the box for items and making sure all other modules were closed. When I went back in and re opened the module everything I had before was missing, it only had the new stuff I added. Is there a way to combine the new stuff with the old stuff? I really don't want to start from scratch.

You can't add to an already existing module (unless you want to open it up and manually edit the base XML).

the best way to update a module is to keep the original campaign used to create the module as a specific "module making" campaign. Then you can go back to it, add/edit entries and re-export the complete module afresh.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah, I see
    I can easily do that. Thank you kindly.

Thread Information