DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 99 of 108 First ... 4989979899100101 ... Last
    Mummy's Mask - 05 - The Slave Trenches of Hakotep

In the AP Mummy's Mask - 05 - The Slave Trenches of Hakotep there is some missing content:

In 2.00 Part 2: Beyond the Crook the first two entries, Slave Trenches Of Hakotep and Features of the Slave Trenches are blank when opened.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargrove View Post
    Mummy's Mask - 05 - The Slave Trenches of Hakotep

In the AP Mummy's Mask - 05 - The Slave Trenches of Hakotep there is some missing content:

In 2.00 Part 2: Beyond the Crook the first two entries, Slave Trenches Of Hakotep and Features of the Slave Trenches are blank when opened.
    Thanks for report that. I will get it fixed and in the update soon.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Bestiary 4 has a bunch of NPCs missing their spells.
    I feel like they used to be there, but could be wrong.
    Specific examples: Outer Dragons (all variants), Astral Leviathan, Blood Hag
    But it seems to be all "spell-like abilities" in all NPCs in that module.

Also, the traps are not the NPC type Trap which means the auto-parsing of attack rolls and such don't work (since that info is all on the Other tab).

Very niche one...
    In the Inner Sea World Guide module, the Shackles player map and GM maps both have a broken link to the Story entry for Slipcove. The error message in the chat when clicked reads

Attempt to open wildcard links(s) that do not match any loaded module data. Check your active Library modules.
    (encounter.enc_slipcov@*)

Looks like maybe an escape character corrupting the link?

"Very niche one...
    In the Inner Sea World Guide module, the Shackles player map and GM maps both have a broken link to the Story entry for Slipcove. The error message in the chat when clicked reads

Attempt to open wildcard links(s) that do not match any loaded module data. Check your active Library modules.
    (encounter.enc_slipcov@*)

Looks like maybe an escape character corrupting the link?"

Thank you for pointing it out.

I will fix it right away and hopefully the fix will be up by next week of in 2 weeks max

Shadowcat

Pathfinder Core Rules module
    Table 15-02c Random Magic item Generation Major
    The links for rings and armour fail to cascade the rolling onto the next table. There's a spurious dash in the name of the armour table, and the ring is pointing to table 15-13c when it should be 15-13b
    (I hope I'm remembering the original states correctly. I fixed them and THEN realized I should file a bug report)

@Evilthorne,

We'll need more information on which extension is generating that error, and what it is expecting.

The book formats should match what is published in the original book. Does it not match the original book format?

Regards,
    JPG

I just checked the module; and the HD field contains "15d10+135; regeneration 5 good weapons, good spells" which appears to match what a horned devil should have according to PF SRD.

This may be a scenario where an extension creator needs to handle a new case they haven't had to handle before.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I just checked the module; and the HD field contains "15d10+135; regeneration 5 good weapons, good spells" which appears to match what a horned devil should have according to PF SRD.

This may be a scenario where an extension creator needs to handle a new case they haven't had to handle before.

Regards,
    JPG
    While that message is coming from my extension, the issue it is alerting to causes issues even with no extensions loaded (which is why I added that chat message to my extension).

The problem:
    Some NPCs in some modules have regeneration, fast healing, etc in the HD field (as per Paizo statblock format) but the ruleset's "onNPCPostAdd" function looks for it in the SQ field. I don't know why the ruleset parser looks in a different field, but it does. It seems some old versions of the NPC parser didn't move this information and some versions may have copied it and also left it in the original location.

The symptoms:
    If the information was not moved to SQ, it will not be parsed and the NPC will not get the appropriate effect such as REGEN added.
    Also, the HD will not being parsed correctly when auto-rolling for random/max NPC hitpoints as there is non-dice information in the HD field as it does no string processing other than StringManager.trim before passing the hd field contents to StringManager.evalDiceString (also in onNPCPostAdd). This could likely be handled via some string sanizatation in the ruleset, but currently is not.
    Last edited by bmos; September 11th, 2022 at 17:03.

Thread Information