DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 108 First ... 78910111959 ... Last
    For arrows and bolts that is technically correct since you can use them to stab with, but in practice I have never seen them used like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    For arrows and bolts that is technically correct since you can use them to stab with, but in practice I have never seen them used like this.
    Yes, I understand that, I mentioned that in my post above. But, if that is the reason for the ammunition being created as a "weapon", the entry auto created does not have the correct information: -4 attack for being improvised, damage entry, etc..
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

We've updated Kingmaker AP 2 and Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition Chapter 3. Details can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...dates-6-6-2017

I'm not really sure if this would be a bug but I noticed that there isn't any tables in the Core Rulebook that allow for gms to roll for random magic items. Will this be added in the future? Just curious before I go down that path of creating one. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    I'm not really sure if this would be a bug but I noticed that there isn't any tables in the Core Rulebook that allow for gms to roll for random magic items. Will this be added in the future? Just curious before I go down that path of creating one. Thanks!
    This might interest you. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ic-Item-tables

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    You are amazing!

Thats the general consensus, yes. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by rabbedrabit View Post
    not sure if this is the correct thread but the fighter skill weapon training does not give the groups.

it says "Weapon groups are defined as follows (GMs may add other weapons to these groups, or add entirely new groups):" and then nothing just the next skill.
    Also for Ranger Combat Style, no list of feats available at what levels.

Quote Originally Posted by bhampton View Post
    Also for Ranger Combat Style, no list of feats available at what levels.
    We are taking a look at this bug now.

We've made a minor update to Kingmaker AP 3 you can find details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ates-6-20-2017
    Last edited by lokiare; June 20th, 2017 at 19:50.

Thread Information