STAR TREK 2d20
Page 84 of 108 First ... 3474828384858694 ... Last
    Belt Pouch in Ultimate Equipment is 0lb but should be 0.5lb
    Sack in Ultimate Equipment is 0lb but should be 0.5lb
    Last edited by bmos; August 21st, 2021 at 17:58.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Belt Pouch in Ultimate Equipment is 0lb but should be 0.5lb
    Hi bmos. You are right. It is the same in the Core Rulebook. Unfortunately, this is due to tool that is used to create these modules. I will report the issue to the appropriate contacts to see if we can get this fixed. In the meantime, you may have to just modify the entry manually. Thanks.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Hi bmos. You are right. It is the same in the Core Rulebook. Unfortunately, this is due to tool that is used to create these modules. I will report the issue to the appropriate contacts to see if we can get this fixed. In the meantime, you may have to just modify the entry manually. Thanks.
    Your answer sounded familiar so I did a search. Deja vu!
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post527873
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post528250

Thanks for looking into it

We bought the Mummy's Mask campaign but only the first two books have the dynamic lighting/line of sight/wall & door collision. Is there a timeline on when full functionality will arrive for the other four?

Quote Originally Posted by phimseto View Post
    We bought the Mummy's Mask campaign but only the first two books have the dynamic lighting/line of sight/wall & door collision. Is there a timeline on when full functionality will arrive for the other four?
    Dynamic lighting is added to modules by volunteers in the community, so no timeline is available. If you define occluders and lights for your game, you can submit them here to help future users:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ht-Definitions

Quote Originally Posted by Llisandur View Post
    I just found out that the scythe is missing from the core rulebook.
    I just bought the Pathfinder 1e Core rulebook today (Yes, my group has decided to return to the glory days of 2013 and play this game again...)

Anyway, I noticed that the Martial Weapon, Scythe, appears in the Core rulebook documentation. But it isn't in the "Items" nor is it on the linked listing of Weapons on the Items interface.

I see this was reported back in 2017 by Llisandur, but I figured I'd point out that it's still a thing.

scythe1.JPG

scythe2.JPG

scythe3.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Jip View Post
    I just bought the Pathfinder 1e Core rulebook today (Yes, my group has decided to return to the glory days of 2013 and play this game again...)

Anyway, I noticed that the Martial Weapon, Scythe, appears in the Core rulebook documentation. But it isn't in the "Items" nor is it on the linked listing of Weapons on the Items interface.

I see this was reported back in 2017 by Llisandur, but I figured I'd point out that it's still a thing.

scythe1.JPG

scythe2.JPG

scythe3.JPG
    Thanks Jip,

I'll fix it right away and it should be there by next upgrade (every Tuesday).

shadowcat

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Your answer sounded familiar so I did a search. Deja vu!
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post527873
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post528250

Thanks for looking into it
    hehe

ah, legacy converters

I see that several folks have reported text formatting issues in the Pathfinder Module: Crypt of the Everflame. I just bought it yesterday myself. Posts here seem to say "we think its been fixed" or "it can't be fixed" depending on which post I read - but I figured out point out that it's still a problem. Anywhere you'd expect to see an apostrophe in the appendixes, you get a little box instead. There might be more issues, but I ran into those right away.

Appendix2.JPG

Appendix3.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Jip View Post
    I see that several folks have reported text formatting issues in the Pathfinder Module: Crypt of the Everflame. I just bought it yesterday myself. Posts here seem to say "we think its been fixed" or "it can't be fixed" depending on which post I read - but I figured out point out that it's still a problem. Anywhere you'd expect to see an apostrophe in the appendixes, you get a little box instead. There might be more issues, but I ran into those right away.

Appendix2.JPG

Appendix3.JPG
    The recent discussion has been about different modules.
    AFAIK CotE issues have been reported to the dev but not fixed yet.
    The "it's been fixed" messages regarding unrenderable characters are about other modules that Danny(sciencephile) converted.

Thread Information