DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 83 of 108 First ... 3373818283848593 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Crypt of the Everflame
    Also the maps are very low-res compared to the PDF and there are error characters in the Story entries also.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    Troglodyte BeastSpeaker in Ultimate Wilderness also has the spells incorrectly placed in the SA field, rather than the spells tab

(not just the Monster Codex)
    Hi Zygmunt,

I just looked at the troglodyte Beastspeaker and they ARE in the spell tab, ready to be cast (as well as in the SA field) so not sure what the problem is for you. As for the monster codex, you are right the spells were not being displayed properly. I just fixed it and it should be live soon. (this week or next week)

Shadowcat

Return of the Runelords Book 1 Secrets of Roderic's Cove has an issue with token placement on Underflume map (both encounters "6.01.17")
    Specifically, there is a creature in H17a which is specifically described as being empty. The creature in H17a is supposed to be in h17c along with the creature already in h17c.

Return of the Runelords Book 1 Secrets of Roderic's Cove has an issue with token placement on Underflume map (both encounters "6.01.17")
    Specifically, there is a creature in H17a which is specifically described as being empty. The creature in H17a is supposed to be in h17c along with the creature already in h17c.
    Thanks bmos. I must have missed this. I fixed it and checked it back in. It will be in the LIVE environment a week from tomorrow (8/17).
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat34 View Post
    Hi Zygmunt,

I just looked at the troglodyte Beastspeaker and they ARE in the spell tab, ready to be cast (as well as in the SA field) so not sure what the problem is for you. As for the monster codex, you are right the spells were not being displayed properly. I just fixed it and it should be live soon. (this week or next week)

Shadowcat
    Hi!

thanks Shadowcat, both modules seem to work correctly now!

honestly I was a bit perplexed too, but, hey, it's correct now!

Crypt of the Everflame has some bad characters which cause attacks to not parse correctly.
    For example:
    Attachment 48572
    The same issue is present for Kassen's Blades

Also Guardian Statue trap and Kassen's Curse have bad characters in effect descriptions.

Kassen's Golem has bad character in NPC name and bad characers in senses and SA fields

Human Bloody Skeleton has typos in SQ (DR is entered twice and channel resistance shows as "resist ance +" rather than "channel resistance +4").

Orc has issues with attack as x3 critical has multiplication symbol instead of x so it doesn't do x3 on a crit. Also Orc's ranged javelin detects as melee. Also has issues with SA field (bad characters and includes a special ability that should be on Notes tab). Also senses has bad character.

Pillar of 1000 arroes has issues with attack as x3 critical has multiplication symbol instead of x so it doesn't do x3 on a crit. Also has same symbol in damage dice which means it doesn't parse at all.

Pit Trap has bad character

Roldare has weird text in HD field and issue with attack syntax (expanded crit range)

Might be worth re-importing all the NPCs for this one, as there are only 2-3 that I didn't see any errors in.
    Also the maps are very low-res compared to the PDF and there are error characters in the Story entries also.
    Not trying to be pushy, just wanted to make sure this was received/not missed.
    If it's likely to be a while before a fix, I'll just fix them locally for my upcoming game.

We've forwarded the items to the DLC developer.

Regards,
    JPG

Minor issue, but all wands in Return of the Runelords AP1 and Crypt of the Everflame have a bad character in their description. "wand’s" which should be "wand's"
    This might be an issue in all modules as I assume that text is a default used by your module creation tool.

Minor issue, but all wands in Return of the Runelords AP1 and Crypt of the Everflame have a bad character in their description. "wand’s" which should be "wand's"
    This might be an issue in all modules as I assume that text is a default used by your module creation tool.
    Not really a tool thing, just how it came from the original publisher. Thanks for the report. I have fixed all the Return of the Runelords adventures and those will be in the LIVE system on Tuesday, August 24th.

Crypt of the Everflame isn't one I did so that module's developer will have to address that one.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Hi bmos,

As a FYI I did go back and audit all the other older Pathfinder 1e APs that I created and fixed those too. So, hopefully this pesky problem will be gone (at least for all of mine).

Thanks again for letting me know.
    -Danny

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information