FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 81 of 108 First ... 3171798081828391 ... Last
    Hi guys,

I have just been going through the Pathfinder Monster Codex to build an encounter.
    There are no spells in the spells tab for all spellcasters in this module.
    This is true both in FGC and FGU.

Please have a look at this.

Cheers,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Kronides View Post
    Hi guys,

I have just been going through the Pathfinder Monster Codex to build an encounter.
    There are no spells in the spells tab for all spellcasters in this module.
    This is true both in FGC and FGU.

Please have a look at this.

Cheers,
    Mike
    Thanks for reporting. This has already been reported. Most recently in post #797 above. The dev will look into it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    The Parcels are named according to the Story entry to make finding them without the Link easy. (These can be edited on the fly as well, before they are shared with the players) Or add them to the party sheet to share the items included in them with the players.
    Other modules I've purchased handle this much better (RotRL). I don't ever search for parcels based on items in the loot list, so that's not a feature (for me, anyway). And yeah, I do, in fact, edit them but that means practically every location is edited once I've prepped it and won't get any updates automatically. Not that updates are frequent, but one always hopes...

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    As you like then,

so as we move into at least the 2nd month of this incorrectly entered module, I will report again, as quoted here

:-)
    There is a developer working on this one. It will take time to correct though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for reporting. This has already been reported. Most recently in post #797 above. The dev will look into it.
    Sorry, I must admit I didn't even look. I keep forgetting to report things, so I just jumped on it.

Quote Originally Posted by deff View Post
    Hello,
    Shattered Star book 1 is sale with LOS predefined, which oriented my buy. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO9061FG
    But i see no wall set at all in this module :/
    I have posted an update to resolve this issue, it should be scheduled for release in Tuesday's update.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    sweet (wasn't actually sure that did much tbf)

can we bump the guy responsible for the Monster Codex's incorrectly entered spells too (mentioned above)?
    monster codex is next on my list for fix (I just finished NPC Codex fix)

NPC Codex is finally ready (fixed) , which include iconic character, companion and encounter. it should be online on the next update (Tuesday). I will now tackle the monster codex (redo) and fix the spells, encounter, stats, etc. stay tuned

Shadowcat

Reign of Winter; Maiden, Mother, Crone encounter missing items

The Chamber of Dawn (A7)is missing both the encounter (with the raven Tryva) and the entire treasure paragraph (and associated parcel).

Thanks for reporting this error. I will get it fixed.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information