DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 79 of 108 First ... 2969777879808189 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @Zygmunt Moloch,

I am planning to add the following books to the presets in the next round of built-in ruleset pushes:
    Bestiary 5 - PZOSMWPZO1133FG
    Bestiary 6 - PZOSMWPZO1137FG
    Book of the Damned - PZOSMWPZO1139FG
    Gamemastery Guide - PZOSMWPZO1114FG
    Horror Adventures - PZOSMWPZO1135FG
    Planar Adventures - PZOSMWPZO1141FG
    Player Companion: Ranged Tactics Toolbox - PZOSMWPZO9452FG
    Strategy Guide - PZOSMWPZO1128FG
    Ultimate Intrigue - PZOSMWPZO1134FG
    Villian Codex - PZOSMWPZO1136FG

This includes all the books in our store marked as Core Rulebook or Accessory (with the exception of the Pathfinder Chronicles books).

Regards,
    JPG
    sweet (wasn't actually sure that did much tbf)

can we bump the guy responsible for the Monster Codex's incorrectly entered spells too (mentioned above)?

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    can we bump the guy responsible for the Monster Codex's incorrectly entered spells too (mentioned above)?
    here it is for easier visibility:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    most, (if not all, have cursory checked and it seems to be all) NPC monsters in The Monster Codex have their spells incorrectly placed in their SA field, and not their Spell Tab

I'm not sure this used to be the case

now the NPCs (as I say, the ones I'm looking at, Boggards, Trogolodytes, goblins, drow), from that module, do not have spells

No extensions

some also have erroneous open parenthesis in their Feat field, which could be related (the duergar)

and example of how this is coded wrong is as follows:

Pathfinder RPG - Ultimate Wilderness is correctly laid out for Trogolodyte BeastSpeaker

Attachment 47211

next,
    the same named creature sourced from the Pathfinder RPG- Monster Codex

Attachment 47212

next, an example where it's spells are incorrectly placed in the SA field

Attachment 47213

Quote Originally Posted by Talarosesong View Post
    The Windigo boss for Rise of the Runelords book 6, part 2.
    The regeneration is not programed into the sheet due to it being placed on the hitpoints section next to the hit dice.
    I provided an image of the stat block as I found it.
    Hi Talarosesong,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for catching this and reporting it. I actually went through all the chapters of Rise of the Runelords and fixed a few instances where regeneration and fast healing were on the HD line. They have all been corrected and a hotfix was applied. You should now see the fixed version in the LIVE environment.

Thanks,
    Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Found out the Effects automation on the Ghouls from the official Beastery don't work, there might be more
    Also, cleric channel energy doesn't have any automation and positive energy/healing doesn't hurt Dhampirs
    Last edited by DragonKnightAdam; June 26th, 2021 at 00:16.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKnightAdam View Post
    Found out the Effects automation on the Ghouls from the official Beastery don't work, there might be more
    Also, cleric channel energy doesn't have any automation and positive energy/healing doesn't hurt Dhampirs
    To clarify DragonKnightAdam's report: Several actions which could be defined in the actions tab of NPCs are not there, if I understood correctly on Discord

@DragonKnightAdam, about the positive energy part: Positive energy does not damage undeads currently in the base code; you may want to do that manually (e.g. by using a damage button instead or so)

In Pathfinder Ultimate Intrigue the feat Drunkard's Recovery has a type of Genearl instead of General.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    To clarify DragonKnightAdam's report: Several actions which could be defined in the actions tab of NPCs are not there.
    Correct. Only spells are entered on the spells tab for the Bestiary NPCs.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This is for the Reign of Winter adventure path. I've only checked the first two, so far, but every single treasure in encounters has the entire paragraph from the module as it's label. Which means that if I drag that into chat, it reveals all the things (including secrets, like that a ring is cursed).

And yes, I can drag from the open parcel instead. This is less convenient, but also, those parcel names are the room/encounter area and includes things like the CR of the encounter. Which, isn't bad, per se, but doesn't look great, either.

I'm also not a huge fan of all the apostrophes and quotes being unidentified characters that show as boxes.

ScreenshotTreasureLabels.png

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    well, ahem, as pointed out, last month, at least one (the monster Codex, ALL NPCs) is incorrectly coded for this

the spells are not in the correct place, they are erroneously in the SA field

I may have mentioned a few times

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    ah, oki, thanks, good to know

Thread Information