DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 77 of 108 First ... 2767757677787987 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Many of the NPCs in The Rise of the Runelords chapter 6, The Spires of Xin-Shalast, have 0 CMB when added to the Combat Tracker. This is because in the NPC record CMB is missing the + symbol (eg it reads "CMB 14" rather than "CMB +14").

Attachment 47129
    Hi Callum. Thanks for reporting this. I checked the other modules of Rise of the Runelords. It turns out that this was the case for all 6 parts of the adventure.

I fixed all of the entries and submitted the fixed version as a hotfix in order for this to get into the LIVE system before the normal Tuesday update day.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Hi,

most, (if not all, have cursory checked and it seems to be all) NPC monsters in The Monster Codex have their spells incorrectly placed in their SA field, and not their Spell Tab

I'm not sure this used to be the case

now the NPCs (as I say, the ones I'm looking at, Boggards, Trogolodytes, goblins, drow), from that module, do not have spells

No extensions

some also have erroneous open parenthesis in their Feat field, which could be related (the duergar)

and example of how this is coded wrong is as follows:

Pathfinder RPG - Ultimate Wilderness is correctly laid out for Trogolodyte BeastSpeaker

image1.png

next,
    the same named creature sourced from the Pathfinder RPG- Monster Codex

image2.png

next, an example where it's spells are incorrectly placed in the SA field

image3.png
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; May 30th, 2021 at 08:05.

Quote Originally Posted by coyote670 View Post
    That worked for the Bestiary 2! Images are back, entries aren't truncated, etc. Thank you!

I'll be on the lookout for Planar Adventures, too.
    planar adventure has been fixed: should display senses properly, have the proper attack in attack (as opposed to full attack), all the spell should be displaying correctly. I did noticed that the data I was using for the npc (in general) need to be fixed in some places. I will review every npc (bestiary 1 through 6) now and release updated product (other that planar adventure) that might be affected by this problem, and going forward i'll have the proper data to pull from.

thanks for pointing this out

shadowcat

ps: the fix should come tomorrow (tuesday)

bug with the Advanced Races guide module, Kobold and other Races do not add the corresponding languages to PCs

Quote Originally Posted by Deslock100 View Post
    Are the skill description links on the pathfinder character sheet broken now when using the pathfinder core rules? Keep getting an "unable to find skill record with the correct name." error. Also the skill box on the sidebar is blank when opened. There are no mods or books to choose from in the group section. When I load the SRD base rules the skills show up. Also get the same issue while running zero extensions.
    While I’m not responsible for maintaining this book I will have a look tonight and see what is going on with the skills in the core book. Hopefully I can fix it

Shadowcat

Hello,
    Shattered Star book 1 is sale with LOS predefined, which oriented my buy. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO9061FG
    But i see no wall set at all in this module :/

Quote Originally Posted by deff View Post
    Hello,
    Shattered Star book 1 is sale with LOS predefined, which oriented my buy. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO9061FG
    But i see no wall set at all in this module :/
    Hi deff,

Just to make sure... you are using FGU, right (not FG Classic)? I ask because LOS only works for FG Unity. This will likely be a question the dev will ask so I figured I would ask in advance to save time.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Yes of course im using fgu.

Can secure you, there are no los-data in the module with fgu. checked... but didn´t buy just because of the los.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    Hi,

most, (if not all, have cursory checked and it seems to be all) NPC monsters in The Monster Codex have their spells incorrectly placed in their SA field, and not their Spell Tab

I'm not sure this used to be the case

now the NPCs (as I say, the ones I'm looking at, Boggards, Trogolodytes, goblins, drow), from that module, do not have spells

No extensions

some also have erroneous open parenthesis in their Feat field, which could be related (the duergar)

and example of how this is coded wrong is as follows:

Pathfinder RPG - Ultimate Wilderness is correctly laid out for Trogolodyte BeastSpeaker

image1.png

next,
    the same named creature sourced from the Pathfinder RPG- Monster Codex

image2.png

next, an example where it's spells are incorrectly placed in the SA field

image3.png
    just a bump, this is still incorrect in the module

and it's now on sale ;-)
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; June 12th, 2021 at 05:05.

Thread Information