DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 75 of 108 First ... 2565737475767785 ... Last
    Hi, sciencephile

Thanks for considering my feedback! I agree that it is subjective, and had the same thought about the skulks and their potential hiding places. The reason I put them against the walls in the end, though, is that their chameleon skin would be more effective against a wall.

I do think the hidden beast wouldn't be on the throne, but can see that it makes sense to place the token there if you're using your method for handling illusory creatures. The drawback with this is that the token image and size don't match the illusion. (And in the case of the Pea**** Shrine, there is no other creature there to stand in for the pea****.)

I do use the "skip hidden actors" setting, which I think is very useful overall, but I must admit that I have had to drag the current actor flag back once or twice when I haven't revealed the NPC in time!
    Last edited by Callum; April 22nd, 2021 at 09:12.

Did rolling critical damage stop working suddenly for people? Last week Fantasy grounds would automatically roll critical damage after confirming a critical hit, but I'm not able to get it working right now. I tried loading a couple different campaigns to test it and neither worked. Is this a problem with the latest update? I don't believe I changed any settings, but what do you suggest I try?

Thanks for reporting. I just pushed a hot fix for this issue. The GM will need to run a new "Check For Updates".

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by rathen45 View Post
    This is a repost but In regards to the NPC codex for PF1: I can't seem to drag and drop any of the iconics into the encounter builder, combat tracker and they don't seem to appear on the "NPC" list either also kyra's description reads "kyra #h in murder"
    NPC Codex is being rebuild from scratch (by me). It will have a new look that is closer to the original book, and should have the feature that will fix this problem: all the iconic character will be included in the NPC list and will be able to be added to any combat encounter, (as well as all the other NPC). each will be attached with a token (their image) if they have an image attached to them, or a letter if they don't. the encounter (described at the end of the book) will be built and ready to be used. I'm doing this project in parallel to releasing ALL the campaign setting for pathfinder 1 (the ~80 or so outstanding). The project (npc codex) is going well but there will be a lot of QA to do for the ~300 NPC in the book before release, but in short.... a "patch" in the form of a new and "improved?" version is coming.

Hopefully you'll like the new version
    thank you.

shadowcat

Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat34 View Post
    NPC Codex is being rebuild from scratch (by me). It will have a new look that is closer to the original book, and should have the feature that will fix this problem: all the iconic character will be included in the NPC list and will be able to be added to any combat encounter, (as well as all the other NPC). each will be attached with a token (their image) if they have an image attached to them, or a letter if they don't. the encounter (described at the end of the book) will be built and ready to be used. I'm doing this project in parallel to releasing ALL the campaign setting for pathfinder 1 (the ~80 or so outstanding). The project (npc codex) is going well but there will be a lot of QA to do for the ~300 NPC in the book before release, but in short.... a "patch" in the form of a new and "improved?" version is coming.

Hopefully you'll like the new version
    thank you.

shadowcat
    Thanks for the update

FGU v 4.1 PFRPG Graphics Error Loading "Magnimar Setting" Module

Ruleset: PFRPG
    Pre-Conditions:
    • FGU v4.1.0 Ultimate
    • Live Build
    • No extensions loaded
    • No modules loaded
    • GM mode

Steps to Reproduce:
    • Load the "Magnimar Setting" module from "Library->Modules"

Screenshot:
    Magnimar-Module-Debug-Messages.PNG

Logs:
    fgu_logs_20210514.zip

Issue:
    When loading the Magnimar Setting module, I get errors in the console.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Same Magnimar jpg errors here, but when i try to open the maps/jpgs everythings fine.... strange.

Quote Originally Posted by WatBot2ndBrkfst View Post
    Ruleset: PFRPG
    Pre-Conditions:
    • FGU v4.1.0 Ultimate
    • Live Build
    • No extensions loaded
    • No modules loaded
    • GM mode

Steps to Reproduce:
    • Load the "Magnimar Setting" module from "Library->Modules"

Screenshot:
    Magnimar-Module-Debug-Messages.PNG

Logs:
    fgu_logs_20210514.zip

Issue:
    When loading the Magnimar Setting module, I get errors in the console.
    Thank you for the report, we are currently looking into this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Thank you for the report, we are currently looking into this issue.
    Same thing is happening for Magnimar, Dungeon Flip Tiles, and Towns of the Inner Sea. It claims it can't load various images.

Magnimar seems to have been fixed, but Dungeon Flip-Tiles and Towns of the Inner Sea are still getting errors.

Thread Information