DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 73 of 108 First ... 2363717273747583 ... Last
    Thank you Dominic... Honestly there is no rush - just reporting back really. Really appreciate the effort.

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but the Aklys (exotic, light melee weapon) in the Ultimate Equipment has 1d6 for damage instead of 1d8

Quote Originally Posted by brendude View Post
    Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but the Aklys (exotic, light melee weapon) in the Ultimate Equipment has 1d6 for damage instead of 1d8
    Yep, perfect place to report these issues. Thank you for reporting it. Luckily, the damage is correct for the item itself and only showing wrong in the weapon table.

In any case, I have fixed the issue and turned it back in. It should be in the TEST environment by tomorrow and will be pushed to the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 3/23.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Looks like it wasn't parsing with it's current name of Healing and needed to add Judgement to the end of all of them to get it to show. Will push a fix with tomorrow's update.
    Just checked again and it made me chuckle somewhat.

Here in Britain we primarily use "judgement" with the "e". Having just upgraded the client to check (after latest patch). The healing "judgment" is there - without the "e" - So it is fixed (thanks Dominic) - but the spelling confused me.

The actual Paizo hard copy (book) uses "judgment" without the "e" which I checked is popular in the US - so I'd better not be so presumptuous in future!

However, just wanting to put it out there that there are 5 "judgments" without even the "g" - see attached.

Screenshot 2021-03-17 at 14.27.19.png

I think the US/UK are still not quite there shortening that much

Quote Originally Posted by DiceyDM View Post
    Pathfinder 1e Advanced Players:

Healing Judgement for Inquisitor class is missing from special abilities. All the other judgments seem to be present.

(I'm almost sure this used to be visible - although I could be lying to myself??!!??)
    It should be fixed by next Tuesday upgrade. This particular issue and the bigger issue of a lot of special abilities not showing up because they originally shared the same name

Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat34 View Post
    It should be fixed by next Tuesday upgrade. This particular issue and the bigger issue of a lot of special abilities not showing up because they originally shared the same name
    Thank you...

Return of the Runelords book 6 Eye of Fury map has no encounter or story links

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Return of the Runelords book 6 Eye of Fury map has no encounter or story links
    I opened that module and could locate links to both the map and encounter in story record and reference manual.

Capture.PNG
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hi,

I think he was talking about the story link on the map itself.

I probably didn't put the story link on the map due to there just being a single area on the map. That being said, I added it for your convenience.

However, due to development cycle deadlines, it won't be in the LIVE environment until Tuesday, 3/30.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    I probably didn't put the story link on the map due to there just being a single area on the map. That being said, I added it for your convenience.
    Thanks! Definitely will save time for people in the future.

Sorry not to have said this in the first post but I hadn't noticed yet. The enemies in that encounter are not where they are described in the room description.
    Last edited by bmos; March 20th, 2021 at 01:28.

Thread Information