FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 71 of 108 First ... 2161697071727381 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Looks like it wasn't parsing with it's current name of Healing and needed to add Judgement to the end of all of them to get it to show. Will push a fix with tomorrow's update.
    Really appreciate that - thank you.

Pathfinder RPG - Core Rules Pack
    Spell: Heal, Spelllevel 5
    The spell Heal should heal casterlevel x 10 TP, but only heals casterlevel (without x10) TPs.
    This will make it heal worse than Medium wounds (or better) at lower levels.
    Last edited by TWolli; March 9th, 2021 at 19:58.

Bug with the caster classes

Spontaneous spellcasters like sorcerer can prepare spells.
    Preparing spellcasters like mage or cleric can not prepare anything.

Quote Originally Posted by TWolli View Post
    Bug with the caster classes

Spontaneous spellcasters like sorcerer can prepare spells.
    Preparing spellcasters like mage or cleric can not prepare anything.
    When you create a spellclass click on the spell book to change its type There is a spontaneous and KI/spell point/mana/etc. class

Quote Originally Posted by TWolli View Post
    Spell: Heal, Spelllevel 5
    The spell Heal should heal casterlevel x 10 TP, but only heals casterlevel (without x10) TPs.
    This will make it heal worse than Medium wounds (or better) at lower levels.
    The spells' actions are automatically parsed. The problem with parsing such things are the non-standardized texts of Paizo sourcebooks, hence, the spells will be rarely correct So, you'd need to edit those, or take a look here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...FRPG-Spellbook

To 1) Okay, found, then it was merely swapped in the script. When I click in the spell book on spontaneous spell caster, it becomes preparatory spell caster and vice versa.

To 2) Too bad that this only works via further add ons from fans, but not with the paid version from Pathfinder!

Thanks a lot!

Bestiary 2 dragons have spells in Special Attacks, but not on the spells tab.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I am more than happy to help with this, except I am struggling to find the same issue:

Can you give me a few more details, please? What dragons are you finding without spells? Are you in Classic (which I was in above) or Unity? How were you using the dragons? Just using them from the Bestiary 2 or had you put them into something and then when you came back to access them, they were missing spells?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    I am struggling to find the same issue
    This is the PF1e bug report thread, not the 2e thread

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Is it just with Bestiary 2 and the dragons? I'm just asking if you noticed any other modules with this issue?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information