DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 70 of 107 First ... 2060686970717280 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I tried it with your campaign and received the same result.

Attachment 44499

This seems like a fickle issue. I'll keep playing with it.
    Yeah, a very strange issue, sometimes I was able to reporduce it, but many many times not; I am glad that finally someone was seemingly able to get something reproducable

Hullo, I hope this is the correct thread.
    In the Iron Gods modules, the automation on the robots is often wonky.
    Many of them are listed as "vulnerable to critical hits and electricity", but because critical hit is not a damage type, it ignores both. Other robots are listed as "vulnerable to critical hits, vulnerable to electricity" which allows the electric to work.
    Some robots have force fields, and in some cases this is listed right after the vulnerabilities. The program parses this as a vulnerability to force damage. I removed the space, making it forcefield. This got rid of the force vulnerability, and allowed the embedded fast healing of the field to work.

Quote Originally Posted by ScribblingRambler View Post
    Hullo, I hope this is the correct thread.
    In the Iron Gods modules, the automation on the robots is often wonky.
    Many of them are listed as "vulnerable to critical hits and electricity", but because critical hit is not a damage type, it ignores both. Other robots are listed as "vulnerable to critical hits, vulnerable to electricity" which allows the electric to work.
    Some robots have force fields, and in some cases this is listed right after the vulnerabilities. The program parses this as a vulnerability to force damage. I removed the space, making it forcefield. This got rid of the force vulnerability, and allowed the embedded fast healing of the field to work.
    Thanks for the report. I think this is due to how the system parses the word "and". However, as you stated, there are adequate work-arounds. I will take a look at the modules and will see what I can do to consistently apply the work-arounds.

EDIT: I think I found all the references for the vulnerabilities and force fields and fixed them. They will be pushed to the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 3/9.
    Last edited by sciencephile; March 4th, 2021 at 06:59.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Shining Child in Bestiary 2:
    single attack has typo "touche" rather than touch and doesn't have the right syntax to have the attack register as a touch attack.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Shining Child in Bestiary 2:
    single attack has typo "touche" rather than touch and doesn't have the right syntax to have the attack register as a touch attack.
    Found issue and will be corrected in next update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Missing Inquisitor Judgement

Pathfinder 1e Advanced Players:

Healing Judgement for Inquisitor class is missing from special abilities. All the other judgments seem to be present.

(I'm almost sure this used to be visible - although I could be lying to myself??!!??)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by DiceyDM View Post
    Pathfinder 1e Advanced Players:

Healing Judgement for Inquisitor class is missing from special abilities. All the other judgments seem to be present.

(I'm almost sure this used to be visible - although I could be lying to myself??!!??)
    Looks like it wasn't parsing with it's current name of Healing and needed to add Judgement to the end of all of them to get it to show. Will push a fix with tomorrow's update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

I think the core rulebook, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO1110FG, needs some update; people are asking why the theme looks different. Since the module is also advertising the Goblin theme it may need some clarification because of the recent change of the sidebar

Earlier I bought the "Pathfinder RPG - Core Rules Pack" and it includes the Pathfinder theme. This is also what I selected when I loaded my game (Theme: Pathfinder – Official). Colors and background image have changed, but not the buttons (these should now have the classic Pathfinder Goblin graphics).

Attachment 44642
    Can you guys help me with this problem?

I like "my" Gobbos!

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by TWolli View Post
    Earlier I bought the "Pathfinder RPG - Core Rules Pack" and it includes the Pathfinder theme. This is also what I selected when I loaded my game (Theme: Pathfinder – Official). Colors and background image have changed, but not the buttons (these should now have the classic Pathfinder Goblin graphics).

Attachment 44642
    Can you guys help me with this problem?

I like "my" Gobbos!

Thanks in advance!
    An extension would have to be made to recreate the sidebar as it was. As this is the new direction the sidebar will be the new style of button in all of official products.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information