STAR TREK 2d20
Page 68 of 108 First ... 1858666768697078 ... Last
    Are the skill description links on the pathfinder character sheet broken now when using the pathfinder core rules? Keep getting an "unable to find skill record with the correct name." error. Also the skill box on the sidebar is blank when opened. There are no mods or books to choose from in the group section. When I load the SRD base rules the skills show up. Also get the same issue while running zero extensions.
    Last edited by Deslock100; February 18th, 2021 at 23:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Deslock100 View Post
    Are the skill description links on the pathfinder character sheet broken now when using the pathfinder core rules? Keep getting an "unable to find skill record with the correct name." error. Also the skill box on the sidebar is blank when opened. There are no mods or books to choose from in the group section. When I load the SRD base rules the skills show up. Also get the same issue while running zero extensions.
    Yup. Reported here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...lords&p=579322 Hopefully the relevant dev will pick this up ASAP.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The official pathfinder 1E theme is no longer loading the fun goblin themed buttons for me. Is this normal? Will this detail be returning?

Quote Originally Posted by Jslotskies View Post
    The official pathfinder 1E theme is no longer loading the fun goblin themed buttons for me. Is this normal? Will this detail be returning?
    EDIT: Moon Wizard's link is better
    Last edited by bmos; February 19th, 2021 at 17:08.

Return of the Runelords 6 of 6 Qlippoth, Cataboligne has a mistake with its Special Abilities. It seems to have picked up "Deflective Carapace (Su)" as the description text of Bite (Ex).

As directed reporting a data issue here --->

The "water walk communal" spell class levels do not appear to be correct in the Ultimate Combat DLC - they report the original level 4 vs the errata'd level 2 for Oracle and Warpriest.

See https://aonprd.com/SpellDisplay.aspx...lk,%20Communal

This is the comment from the design team from Paizo...

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 23.38.32.png
    Last edited by DiceyDM; February 19th, 2021 at 23:41. Reason: Adding Paizo Design Team Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DiceyDM View Post
    As directed reporting a data issue here --->

The "water walk communal" spell class levels do not appear to be correct in the Ultimate Combat DLC - they report the original level 4 vs the errata'd level 2 for Oracle and Warpriest.

See https://aonprd.com/SpellDisplay.aspx...lk,%20Communal

This is the comment from the design team from Paizo...

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 23.38.32.png
    Thanks for reporting, DiceyDM. This has been fixed and will make its way into the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 3/2.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Return of the Runelords 6 of 6 Qlippoth, Cataboligne has a mistake with its Special Abilities. It seems to have picked up "Deflective Carapace (Su)" as the description text of Bite (Ex).
    Thanks again, bmos, for finding issues in the module. It definitely helps to have someone playtest these and find these types of issues.

It has been fixed and will go into the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 3/2.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information