FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 67 of 108 First ... 1757656667686977 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by malvok View Post
    Ultimate Wilderness typo on feat "Aquartic Combatant".
    Attachment 43595
    I’m in the process of updating the look of the books. I’ll fix this when I get to it (soon)

Shadowcat

FGU: The help sections of NPC templates in the Advanced Bestiary is always empty; that is normally a third tab for those templates, explaining how to configure templates.

This is only a problem in FGU, in FGC the help section is still non-empty

Thank you for the report. We will take a look and see why you are running into inconsistent behavior.
    Last edited by superteddy57; February 15th, 2021 at 04:02.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    There is a bug where the RESIST effect does not work if there is a fraction damage.
    Now that I've looked at your screenshot and have seen how you set things up, I can confirm that I was able to replicate the bug. Thanks for bringing this up as I never noticed and this is something that can have a major impact on my Kineticist's damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    There is a bug where the RESIST effect does not work if there is a fraction damage.
    It looks like in the case of fractional damage that only the first damage's resist type is taking effect.

For example, if I set up:

Damage with 1d6 + 2.5 fire and 1d6 + 2.5 electricity,

then attack an npc with electricity resistance, the total damage is considered fire, the electricity resist is ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    FGU: The help sections of NPC templates in the Advanced Bestiary is always empty; that is normally a third tab for those templates, explaining how to configure templates.

This is only a problem in FGU, in FGC the help section is still non-empty
    Found the issue, an update will be pushed on Tuesday
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Found the issue, an update will be pushed on Tuesday
    Cool, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Return of the Runelords 6/6 Warmonger has no damage type listed for Reaper (slashing) or Wrecking Ball (bludgeoning) which defaults to them bypassing all DR.
    Thanks for reporting, bmos. This has been fixed and checked in. It will be in the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 2/23.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Thanks for reporting, bmos. This has been fixed and checked in. It will be in the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 2/23.
    Thanks for all you do

I'm just giving this a bump this since the last few pages went pretty quickly:
    Suggestion for Bestiary Reference Manuals:
    Break out Appendix 3b "Creature Types" into linkable subsections for each creature type. These can then be linked off the Notes tab of NPCs when putting together modules in the future (which will make it easier to know what "construct traits" or whatever means in a split second while playing).

Thanks for all you do

I'm just giving this a bump this since the last few pages went pretty quickly:
    Hi bmos,

I like the idea. Of course, I also think the same thing might be better implemented as a link from the creature type on the main page of the NPC, though that would require a bit more of a change to the ruleset itself.

I only did Bestiary 5 and 6 so I cannot speak for all Bestiaries. I think the first 4 Bestiaries were done officially by SmiteWorks itself. I don't think it will be strictly a change to the module but will involve changing the development tools themselves in order to create the notes area link. There is a certain format that the tools format the "other" tab information, such as the image, the feats, the special abilities, and the description. A minor change to the tools might need to be made to place the creature type link there, as well. So I am not sure whether it would be more work for SmiteWorks to change the dev tools and then change the 4 bestiaries (I would do the other two that I developed) ... or whether it would be a smaller change to change the NPC sheet to allow the creature type to be clicked to get to the creature type reference info (or a small button to the right of the creature type to get to the information). In either case, I don't speak for the SmiteWorks so hopefully it is easier than I am thinking. Perhaps an idea informer suggestion to have all creature types clickable for their reference information. That would definitely make it official. I mention the idea informer because I think this idea transcends just PF1e and could be used for other rulesets.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information