FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 62 of 108 First ... 1252606162636472 ... Last
    Hi Sciencephile, I may have misspoke when I said they were missing. What I meant, was that actual die rolling tables weren't there. Yes tables were in print there but not as FGU tables if you understand me. Not so good with the lingo, my fault. lol. The fact that you said you will be adding them just confirmed my previous suspicions that these are still a WIP. I tried to explain that to some of the people asking questions about it, but I told them I would confirm it here, which you just did for me. Thanks.

Sincerely Aramis

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Understandable. I developed Ultimate Equipment but I purposely didn't add the tables in order for the book to mirror the Core Rulebook (it doesn't have tables either). I agree that tables would be great but I do think that it should perhaps be coordinated to be consistent. I hated to make the UE module so much different than Core and then cause a bunch of backlash against core.

superteddy57, I'm not sure who is maintaining the Core Rulebook but if someone does that, I can handle the UE update. I do think they should both be updated so they are consistent.
    I will be updating the core book “soon” to include rollable table, among other thing.

Shadowcat

Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat34 View Post
    I will be updating the core book “soon” to include rollable table, among other thing.

Shadowcat
    And the game mastery has now rollable and random encounter table as well as a fire othe core rule book for pathfinder 1

Shadowcat

Hey everyone. I think this is the place for reporting FGU encoding-font stuff in modules? If not I'll go ahead and post in House of Healing as well.

Modules that I've found with the text encoding issue (boxes representing characters that can't be displayed):
    Skull and Shackles AP: 1 The Wormwood Mutiny
    Pathfinder Chronicles: Guide to Korvosa (Both GM and Player Modules)

Thanks for all you do! Please let me know if there's a better thread to report, and apologies if these issues have already been reported for these modules, I searched the thread and didn't find anything, but could have missed it.

This is the right spot to report it.
    I fixed the bad characters in Skull and Shackles AP: 1 The Wormwood Mutiny.
    Thanks for reporting it.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I have likewise submitted a fix for the Pathfinder Chronicles: Guide to Korvosa mods.

In the Pathfinder Beastiary, the Ghoul's "Attack" is the same as "Full Attack". It should be bite or claw, not bite and 2 claws.
    ghoul.png

I posted this in the Unity House of Healing, but it appears it really belongs here.

Summary:
    When attempting to Delete Only Foes or Delete Unfriendly from Combat Tracker only one NPC will be removed and the following error will be displayed in the log:
    [1/9/2021 8:17:37 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:114: attempt to index global 'windowlist' (a nil value)

Ruleset(s):
    Pathfinder 1.0

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: New

Extensions/Themes: Wood theme, Naval Combat, and a Decal of somesort (Adv Players Guide, maybe)

Modules Loaded: Pathfinder CRB, PF Adv Players Guide, PF Adv Race Guide, PF Adv Class Guide, PF Ult Magic, PF Ult Wilderness, PF Ult Combat, PF Ultimate Equipment, PFRPG Bestiary, PFRPG Magic Items, PFRPG Spells, Skull and Shackles AP 1

Operating System / Language Setting: Windows 10, English

Steps to Reproduce:
    Have NPCs in combat tracker. Use Menu in top left of CT. Select Delete from Tracker. Select either Delete Only Foes or Delete Non Friendly.

Log is attached for reference.

Removing the Naval Combat extension fixes the error.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by dzilla77 View Post
    I posted this in the Unity House of Healing, but it appears it really belongs here.

Summary:
    When attempting to Delete Only Foes or Delete Unfriendly from Combat Tracker only one NPC will be removed and the following error will be displayed in the log:
    [1/9/2021 8:17:37 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:114: attempt to index global 'windowlist' (a nil value)

Ruleset(s):
    Pathfinder 1.0

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: New

Extensions/Themes: Wood theme, Naval Combat, and a Decal of somesort (Adv Players Guide, maybe)

Modules Loaded: Pathfinder CRB, PF Adv Players Guide, PF Adv Race Guide, PF Adv Class Guide, PF Ult Magic, PF Ult Wilderness, PF Ult Combat, PF Ultimate Equipment, PFRPG Bestiary, PFRPG Magic Items, PFRPG Spells, Skull and Shackles AP 1

Operating System / Language Setting: Windows 10, English

Steps to Reproduce:
    Have NPCs in combat tracker. Use Menu in top left of CT. Select Delete from Tracker. Select either Delete Only Foes or Delete Non Friendly.

Log is attached for reference.

Removing the Naval Combat extension fixes the error.
    I cannot reproduce it when nothing is loaded. Out of curiosity, can you unload the Naval Combat extensions and test again?

Ah, I just read your other thread: To clarify your post, see https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post570408, it is indeed the naval combat extension

I can also confirm by looking at the extension that some scripts it overwrites were not updated with the changes of the last versions (it may still be on 3.3.8/9)

Thread Information