DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 108 First ... 456781656106 ... Last
    uhhh... never mind. sorry. found it in the "special abilities" section of the APG. searchable, draggable, and droppable. don't mind me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nickabbey View Post
    Maybe this doesn't belong here, as it seems like a design decision more than a bug... please advise if I should just make a separate post or add to the wishlist. Anyway, prior to 3.2.2 I was using the d20 pfrsrd traits module to drag and drop traits to the the "Special Abilities" area of the character sheet. Is there any intent to make the individual traits from the APG in to drag and droppable items that can be placed on the character sheet? It's not a big deal to just create a new item in the list and copy paste the text from the APG text but it would be nice to have it in a searchable box like spells and traits. That way we could easily find and drag/drop to the character sheet from one simple location.
    The traits are in a list called Special Abilities. You can drag and drop from there.

In addition to the traits, I recently added a few other categories. It's going through internal testing along with other bug fixes, but the other special abilities for the APG will cover the following items:
    1. Alchemist Discoveries
    2. Racial Favored Class Options
    3. Cavalier Orders and Powers
    4. Inquisitor Judgments
    5. Oracle Curses
    6. Oracle Mysteries and Powers
    7. Witch Hexes and Patrons

Awesome! Looking forward to this, and the additional bestiaries as well. Thanks again for all the hard work you and your team are doing!

Blog Entries
    I went ahead and moved these over to LIVE mode so it should pick up the newest version with an update. Let me know if you spot anything strange.

Hey like Deadlands and D&D ... will there be a category to just get all of the Pathfinder materials with a discount?

Quote Originally Posted by dantedoom View Post
    Don't know if was already said, but Gogmurt attack is wrong it stands:

flame blade +3 (1d8+2 plus fire) or spear +3 (1d6-1/x3) or sling +7 (1d3-1)

Flame Blade should be a touch attack and all damage fire:

flame blade touch +3 (1d8+2 fire) or spear +3 (1d6-1/x3) or sling +7 (1d3-1)
    Thank you for the catch, dantedoom. I went back and looked at the original material from the author (to see if I had goofed) and it is listed incorrectly in the original source, as well. My guess was that the author mistakenly thought of a sword with the flame magical enhancement on it. You are correct in your assessment as Gogmurt has the spell flame blade on his list and I am fixing the module and submitting it for production review and release.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by IrishBouzouki View Post
    The "GM Stolen Lands Map Greenbelt" (sic, close enough) links are the ones everyone (I think) is saying are "broken". The pins on the GM Map are offset by some constant(?) index so for instance the pin in Hex L refers to the encounter for Hex A and the pin in Hex Z refers to the encounter for Hex O, with the others in between offset the same. The pins before Hex L refer to other paragraphs in the Story that are not Hex encounters, probably whatever is indexed immediately before the hexes.
    I don't know how to get a screenie with the tooltip text, and the title on the GM map is correct just the tooltip and the link is wrong.

The equivalent Player map in the module has the correct links and tooltips, just obviously no text on-map.

I've been using only the player map anyhow in the game I am GM'ing.
    Thank you, IrishBousouki. This was helpful and I have fixed the issue and submitted it for review and release.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

I don't know if it was intentional but in the Core Rule Book under magic items, there are no wands.

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Thank you for the catch, dantedoom. I went back and looked at the original material from the author (to see if I had goofed) and it is listed incorrectly in the original source, as well. My guess was that the author mistakenly thought of a sword with the flame magical enhancement on it. You are correct in your assessment as Gogmurt has the spell flame blade on his list and I am fixing the module and submitting it for production review and release.

-Danny
    There are loads of errors like this in the Anniversary Edition of Rise of the Runelords. Many of them can be found in this excellent list, compiled from the Paizo messageboards.

Another issue:

When toggling Identify Items on, most of the non-magical, regular items in the Core Rules and RPG are toggled as unidentified by default. This makes no sense to me, especially when a player wants to quickly look up an item or grab something for their character.

"Oh look Daphne, I found this strange elongated item with a handle and a metal, spadeshaped tip on it. Is it a weapon? Maybe it is magical! But I can't for the heck of it figure out what it is. Can you please cast identify on it?"

Thread Information