STAR TREK 2d20
Page 56 of 108 First ... 646545556575866106 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat34 View Post
    sorry about all that Mike

easy to fix.

You will get an update in a few days (i'll fix it right away)
    Wicked, thanks mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Kronides View Post
    Wicked, thanks mate!
    Update: This one is in TEST right now, but won't be updated to LIVE until the Tuesday after next.
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

Recently released Magnimar has a second marker on the Alabaster district Map (GM and other-versions) for A05. Serpent's Run. One Works fine, other gives just an error on the chat window:
    "Unable to open window using wildcard link, because no module containig that link is open. Check your active Library modules."

Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    Recently released Magnimar has a second marker on the Alabaster district Map (GM and other-versions) for A05. Serpent's Run. One Works fine, other gives just an error on the chat window:
    "Unable to open window using wildcard link, because no module containig that link is open. Check your active Library modules."
    Thanks for the report. I'm checking it now.

- s.west

Holy Cow! I'm embarrassed by the number of broken links I left in there. Mostly they were from one of those, "let's just change this one simple little thing, and ..." <boom> everything blows up...

But, they're all fixed (and checked!) now. Also I cleaned up the duplicated images (I had categorized the images, and didn't remove the top-level, i.e. uncategorized, images).

Thanks, so much!

I don't know when it will get on the Update list, so it may, or may not, show up again this Tuesday. [edit: Looks like the automated processes will get this on the Tuesday Update.]

Cheers,

- s.west
    Last edited by swest; October 29th, 2020 at 21:32. Reason: clarification

Thank you. Will be early enough before my group will arrive from Sandpoint

Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    Thank you. Will be early enough before my group will arrive from Sandpoint
    That's good. I'm new to this, but I like the collection of Settings that Paizo has created for Pathfinder, and so I'm hoping to get as many of them adapted as I can. This started because I really liked Magnimar, as a setting, and my own Pathfinder group has deep connections there (e.g. one of them is a goblin who has attracted quite a following of sewer goblins as his minions, and they're beginning to have an effect upon the topsiders. Another is a servant of Cayden Cailean, and so, in my version of this module, there is a shrine to CC, with its own Boon, as well as an Inn - The Inn of the Happy Half-Orc - who caters to followers of Cayden... I had toyed with the idea of including it, but I figured that non-canon additions would be frowned upon : - ) )

Anyway, please feel free to critique Magnimar as to its usability, and make any suggestions for changes or additions as you figure out how you, yourself, will use the material. I really want these to be, above all, useful and time/work-saving.

For instance, this time around I experimented with linking backwards and forwards to the Chapter starts (independent of the linear links that FG provides), but I'm not sure that it adds anything. Also, I prefer that links to cross-referenced data not disrupt your current location within the Reference Manual, so I experimented with a method of opening those links indirectly through Story entries (which always open their own window). It's an extra step, but it keeps the Reference Manual locale intact. If you have any thoughts on any of that, please let me know.

Anyway, I'll be looking for ideas to both improve Magnimar, but to also make future Settings modules more usable.

Obviously, this is the Official Pathfinder Modules Bug Report Thread, so suggestions might be out of place. If there isn't a Suggestions thread already, I'll see about creating it. Otherwise, just PM me.

Cheers!

- s.west

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    Holy Cow! I'm embarrassed by the number of broken links I left in there. Mostly they were from one of those, "let's just change this one simple little thing, and ..." <boom> everything blows up...

But, they're all fixed (and checked!) now. Also I cleaned up the duplicated images (I had categorized the images, and didn't remove the top-level, i.e. uncategorized, images).

Thanks, so much!

I don't know when it will get on the Update list, so it may, or may not, show up again this Tuesday. [edit: Looks like the automated processes will get this on the Tuesday Update.]

Cheers,

- s.west
    Anything turned in for update before Friday noon CST/CDT will be updated the following Tuesday. Anything turned in after will be pushed to the week after that.
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

Hello,
    I am just getting started with Fantasy Grounds (Unity) and I am going to be running Mummy's Mask AP. I have noticed some official publication errors (some have already been mentioned). Advanced Race Guide does not have any of the alternate racial traits available (I understand that there is a workaround, but it is still an error with the official publication). Mummy's Mask Players Guide only has links as a Reference Manual, there is no way to choose the Campaign Traits from the book. Advanced Players Guide - Paladin Archetype - Undead Scourge - Smite Evil is different than a regular Paladin's smite evil (doesn't get increased damage against evil dragons or evil outsiders on the first hit), but doesn't have it listed as an alternate ability.

Welcome!
    I will look into the Mummy's Mask Issue.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information