STAR TREK 2d20
Page 52 of 108 First ... 242505152535462102 ... Last
    I just noticed some spelling errors on Pathfinder Skull & Shackles' text under the page "0.08 Naval Combat Extension" which misspells "vehicle" as "Vechicle" and misspells "Frindly" for "friendly".

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

Return of the Runelords AP 5 Wilkexyne is missing all spells.
    Last edited by bmos; August 28th, 2020 at 20:56.

Strange Aeons AP: Part 1: bug

Minor issue but the Briarstone's Supernatural Weather Table in "4.01.04. E4. North Courtyard (CR 4 and 5)" story is the wrong table....

[Moderator: Moved to the bug report thread. Please report issues with official products in this thread. Thanks.]
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 18th, 2020 at 08:28.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I have recently loaded up the "Skull & Shackles AP 2: Raiders of the Fever Sea" module, and all of the ship stat blocks bring up an error message when I open their links.

The error message:

Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (crew) in windowclass (npc_combat_vehicle)

I think you do not have the Naval Combat Extension turned on.

If you turn that on the errors will go away.

Madman
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

In the map Catacombs of Wrath in Rise of the Runelords chapter 1 FGU version the doors at B2 and B13 do not seem to be working correctly. My players cannot access them or move through them. I have to turn off masking/LOS to allow them to move through these doors. All other doors on the map seem to be working correctly. In edit mode I don't see what is wrong with these doors, but I'm new and not really sure what to be looking for.
    Last edited by Deslock100; August 20th, 2020 at 01:19.

Skull & Shackles Tempest Rising - Extra character appear in the Story entries. See attached image.

Capture.PNG
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike
    Official Grey Beard
    1. I actually have a grey beard
    2. I have been playing RPGs since 1978.

My bad, I will get that fixed. My script to remove the bad characters got borked.

Fixed
    Last edited by madman; August 20th, 2020 at 20:28.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thank you. When will the fix be pushed out. Not a crisis, just wondering.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike
    Official Grey Beard
    1. I actually have a grey beard
    2. I have been playing RPGs since 1978.

Looks like Tuesday. I do not have control of things so it may be the following Tuesday.

Thread Information