DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 108 First ... 345671555105 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swbuza View Post
    Does the text PFS Legal: True and PFS Legal: False need to be in the module, or is this a development orphan that can be removed?
    This is information that would be valuable to the PFS DM's and players and we added it specifically for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by timg;
    I plan to evaluate the alchemist along with other reported issues this week. I'll let you know what we determine.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I just tested Map - Nettles Crossing and the encounter there and it opened and placed without issue. Please note that the encounters are linked to the Player versions of the map and the tokens are placed there.
    The "GM Stolen Lands Map Greenbelt" (sic, close enough) links are the ones everyone (I think) is saying are "broken". The pins on the GM Map are offset by some constant(?) index so for instance the pin in Hex L refers to the encounter for Hex A and the pin in Hex Z refers to the encounter for Hex O, with the others in between offset the same. The pins before Hex L refer to other paragraphs in the Story that are not Hex encounters, probably whatever is indexed immediately before the hexes.
    I don't know how to get a screenie with the tooltip text, and the title on the GM map is correct just the tooltip and the link is wrong.

The equivalent Player map in the module has the correct links and tooltips, just obviously no text on-map.

I've been using only the player map anyhow in the game I am GM'ing.

I searched for the string 'story' in this thread, and only had 3 hits, so I hope this hasn't been mentioned before (and I hope this is the right place to report this).

It would appear, in the Pathfinder Theme (v1.0), that 'Story' entries have a fixed length. The little triangle in the lower right corner of a story entry can only be dragged left or right.

- s.west

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    It would appear, in the Pathfinder Theme (v1.0), that 'Story' entries have a fixed length. The little triangle in the lower right corner of a story entry can only be dragged left or right.
    What's mentioned here applies to any window that can be resized: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post336262
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    What's mentioned here applies to any window that can be resized: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post336262
    Cool! I did not know that... very useful, since, even with windows where resizing is working, it's tedious to hit the exact point to resize both LR+UD... <CTL><Left-button> is much easier.

Thanks!

- s.west

Grave Touch

The Sorcerer Bloodline Power Grave Touch is listed under the Undead Sorcerer Bloodline, but the Grave Touch Special Ability appears to be missing from the Special Abilities list.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Don't know if was already said, but Gogmurt attack is wrong it stands:

flame blade +3 (1d8+2 plus fire) or spear +3 (1d6-1/x3) or sling +7 (1d3-1)

Flame Blade should be a touch attack and all damage fire:

flame blade touch +3 (1d8+2 fire) or spear +3 (1d6-1/x3) or sling +7 (1d3-1)

Do we know when the Core Rules with Skills will be out?

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    I just submitted a batch of fixes for internal review and if it looks good, it should be filtering through the patch system this week.

I'm moving on to the APG next, so this list is only the Core Rulebook module.

The high level summary of fixes are these items:
    1. Added Skills (this addresses several different issues reported)
    2. Fixed Dominate Animal in Cleric Animal Domain
    3. Fixed Undead Bloodline sorcerer ability
    4. Removed duplication of magicitems
    5. Fixed Spell durations

Maybe this doesn't belong here, as it seems like a design decision more than a bug... please advise if I should just make a separate post or add to the wishlist. Anyway, prior to 3.2.2 I was using the d20 pfrsrd traits module to drag and drop traits to the the "Special Abilities" area of the character sheet. Is there any intent to make the individual traits from the APG in to drag and droppable items that can be placed on the character sheet? It's not a big deal to just create a new item in the list and copy paste the text from the APG text but it would be nice to have it in a searchable box like spells and traits. That way we could easily find and drag/drop to the character sheet from one simple location.

Thread Information