Pathfinder Core Rules
    and
    Pathfinder Ultimate Equipment

have the weight of a dagger set incorrectly at 0 lbs

it should be 1 lb

I, uhm imagine that's been there a while
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; July 20th, 2020 at 14:50. Reason: sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    In Rise of the Runelords, Chapter 5, Sins of the Saviors, the grid on "Map - Shimmering Veils of Pride" is slightly the wrong scale and positioning. I managed to adjust it to fit well in my version, but thought you might like to correct it at the source.
    Hi Callum,

Thanks for the report. The scale has been fixed and you will see it in the LIVE environment a week from tomorrow.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    In Rise of the Runelords, Ch. 5, Sins of the Saviors, 1.04.04. D. The Runeforge, there is a discrepancy between the map scale and various parts of the text. The boxed text says that the "chamber is nearly two hundred feet across" and that each statue has "its back approximately ten feet from a partially concealed arched opening in the wall directly behind it." This text would need a map scale of 1 square = 10 feet, but the one shown on the GM map states 1 square = 5 feet, and the grid laid on the players' map is set at this scale, too. I realize that this is an error in the original document, but both of these things cannot be right. I believe it's the scale that is incorrect - a larger scale matches not only with the text, but also with the Huge construct in the later encounter, A Runelord Enraged, and also the size of the corridor that leads to the Halls of Wrath.
    Hi Callum,

I must have missed this earlier. Thanks for the report. I think you are completely correct - this was a problem with the original content but it should be changed. The scale has been fixed and you will see it in the LIVE environment a week from tomorrow.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    Pathfinder Core Rules
    and
    Pathfinder Ultimate Equipment

have the weight of a dagger set incorrectly at 0 lbs

it should be 1 lb

I, uhm imagine that's been there a while
    Hi Zygmunt, thanks for the catch. I am the one who developed/maintains Ultimate Equipment so I fixed that and you should see the fix in the TEST environment today and in the LIVE environment a week from tomorrow.

By the way, I saw about two dozen other items that should have had a weight of 1 lb. but were listed as 0. I went ahead and preemptively fixed those too.

Just one minor note that there are a few items that are listed as 0 but should be 1/2 lb. The development tools don't allow for fractional values so they are listed as zero. Also, there are some weapons that are mods to an armor or shield. These have weight 0 because the weight itself is listed on the armor/weapon. These are primarily in the system to provide the weapon damage and have their weight as zero so the weight is not double-counted when you add the armor/shield and then the weapon stats for it. Just a FYI in case you wondered (or see it later and wonder why).

Ultimate License Holder

AP: Hell's Rebels
    Mod: 1. In Hell's Bright Shadow
    Encounter: A New Friend In Need (Parcel 1)
    Item: Silver Dagger, Masterwork
    Issue: The item isn't correctly tagged with the "silver" identifier to get past DR.
    How it looks on the Actions tab when added straight from the mod:
    Capture.PNG

How it should look to get past DR: silver:
    Capture.PNG
    Attached Images Attached Images

AP: Hell's Rebels
    Mod: 1. In Hell's Bright Shadow
    Encounter: The Old Hideout
    Item: +1 Leather Armor
    Issue: For some reason, the +1 bonus is not in the standard "Bonus" field and instead there is an [AC: 2 enhancement] effect applied causing the Armor to only provide a +2 to AC instead of +3:
    Capture.PNG

I believe it should look like this:
    Capture.PNG
    Attached Images Attached Images

cheers sciencephile, I have a question about the half pound thing, is it possible to explain why not?

other modules have say, Belt Pouch at .5 lbs, and they suffer no issues, same for homemade modules, while the official ones can't do it for somereason?

Thanks for reporting this

Both Hell's Rebels Issues are fixed.

Madman
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

the Monster Codex has lots of spells typed/parsed incorrectly, mostly on their DCs, on the spell ability use, there seems to be an erroneous +12 on the DC for various things

example:
    Boggard Swampseer:

Entangle (DC 13), should be well, DC 13, but the reflex roll challenges a 25, looking into the NPC char sheet spell setting, one can see a CLASS DC + 12, base +2

to my eyes that 12 should be zero, DC of a spell is 10+LVL+MOD

it's base 10, +1 for lvl 1 spell, +2 because the Boggard Swampseer has WIS 15, and thus should be DC 13 (as the naming text states)

same true for I believe ALL NPCs (certainly ALL the boggard line) in that module that the spells are typed/parsed incorrectly en masse

the FG system provides a way of stating the DC, I don't see why there are erroneous +# added into the mod field unless it's a hefty bug in the parser
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; July 24th, 2020 at 04:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    the Monster Codex has lots of spells typed/parsed incorrectly, mostly on their DCs, on the spell ability use, there seems to be an erroneous +12 on the DC for various things

example:
    Boggard Swampseer:

Entangle (DC 13), should be well, DC 13, but the reflex roll challenges a 25, looking into the NPC char sheet spell setting, one can see a CLASS DC + 12, base +2

to my eyes that 12 should be zero, DC of a spell is 10+LVL+MOD

it's base 10, +1 for lvl 1 spell, +2 because the Boggard Swampseer has WIS 15, and thus should be DC 13 (as the naming text states)

same true for I believe ALL NPCs (certainly ALL the boggard line) in that module that the spells are typed/parsed incorrectly en masse

the FG system provides a way of stating the DC, I don't see why there are erroneous +# added into the mod field unless it's a hefty bug in the parser
    If you can get us a list of where the issues are we can get them fixed pretty fast (a week or two).

Thread Information