STAR TREK 2d20
Page 38 of 108 First ... 2836373839404888 ... Last
    Thanks for pointing this out. I will get the parcel fixed.(Parcel is fixed should be available soon)

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; March 21st, 2020 at 04:11.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

In the Unchained book the Rogue class has two links titled Note from Nethys. When you click on them they both read, "The full list of talents is available here." There is nothing there when you click on the here.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Pathfinder Adventure Path #125: Tower of the Drowned Dead

As I am going through the LOS work on this Adventure Path, I have found issues with the maps.

Maps (B The Haft) and (B The Haft PC) are missing a pair of doors in room (B 12 Warded Passage). The doors both appear in the original document (Pg 18). I am unsure of why the maps from Fantasy Grounds are not the same as the published document.

Maps (House of Healers Wisdom) and (House of Healers Wisdom PC) also have issues, but I think these are Paizo problems. Area 3, 4 and 9 have no connection of any kind to the rest of the building. There are no doors, no secret doors, teleport circles or any other way into these locations. I suspect that the original maps are just wrong.

Looking at the Haft maps you are correct. for some reason the doors are on a separate layer in the PS file. I will get those fixed.(Has been updated should see it soon)

The House of Healers Wisdom maps do not have doors to those areas in the files I have.

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; March 21st, 2020 at 04:07.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by yeknom View Post
    In the Unchained book the Rogue class has two links titled Note from Nethys. When you click on them they both read, "The full list of talents is available here." There is nothing there when you click on the here.
    Just curious if anything is in the works to sort this out? Or if there's anything in the pipeline to automate some/all of the background tables in Ultimate Campaign? Or at least put them into rollable tables.

Hi,

For the unchained book, the list of talent are in the special abilities tab. (and the Nethys reference has been removed)

As for ultimate campaign, after looking at the work involved in creating rollable table (and it is not that easy to do using the parse interface, it was decided to leave it as it is: a reference manual only

Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat34 View Post
    Hi,

For the unchained book, the list of talent are in the special abilities tab. (and the Nethys reference has been removed)

As for ultimate campaign, after looking at the work involved in creating rollable table (and it is not that easy to do using the parse interface, it was decided to leave it as it is: a reference manual only
    Thanks for sorting out the Unchained Rogue links, I know these things take time. As to Ultimate Campaign, there are no plans to make it more than a reference manual? I appreciate the work that goes into making these modules but surely something can be done to have it be more than just a reference manual. If not though, no worries.
    Last edited by yeknom; March 26th, 2020 at 00:39. Reason: Needed editing

The Kasatha Race entry in the Bestiary 4 Player Resource is lacking details needed for PCs. The entries for most traits simply say to see the stat block above (meaning the NPC entry) which the players have no access to.
    Kasatha B4PR.png

Mummy's Mask Book 4 - Reference Manual page K.00 The Sightless Sphinx (contents) The links for K - Sightless Sphinx Lower - PC & K- Sightless Sphinx Upper - PC seem to link to the the opposite map. So upper is opening lower and lower is opening upper. Very minor but still a mistake.

Mummy's Mask Book 4 - error when opening the image for Armband of the golden serpent from the forgotten pharaoh. The image doesn't seem to exist

Thread Information