DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 31 of 108 First ... 2129303132334181 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    Return of the Runelords - AP 1 - Mozamer - full attack has 'orbite' missing space after the or.
    Thanks for reporting. I'll get this fixed for next Tuesday's update.
    -Danny

Edit: This has been fixed and checked in.
    Last edited by sciencephile; September 22nd, 2019 at 06:45.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Pathfinder Core Rules: Rouge Talent - Bleeding Attack.

Title shows as: ERROR-Bleeding Attack

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    Pathfinder Core Rules: Rouge Talent - Bleeding Attack.

Title shows as: ERROR-Bleeding Attack
    This exact error brought me to learn how to create and use effects in fantasy grounds, because i thought the error in front of the rogue talent meant it won't be used and i did something wrong.

Good Morning All,

I have my first session of Skull and Shackles this weekend and I think there may be a problem with sizing of the ship tokens (from Players Guide). I have the PF- Ship Combat module loaded.

When I drag a ship from the Combat tracker there are wierd, semingly random, behaviors when it comes to the size of the ship on the map. Quite often it shows up occupying a single square. If I then delete the token and re-add it, it shows up propperly. EXCEPT, the 4 square ships never take up 4 squares, no matter what I do. They seem to occupy 3 squares max.

Is this a bug or me. I am several sessions away from needing this sorted out, so I have time.

Regards,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mhossom View Post
    Good Morning All,

I have my first session of Skull and Shackles this weekend and I think there may be a problem with sizing of the ship tokens (from Players Guide). I have the PF- Ship Combat module loaded.

When I drag a ship from the Combat tracker there are wierd, semingly random, behaviors when it comes to the size of the ship on the map. Quite often it shows up occupying a single square. If I then delete the token and re-add it, it shows up propperly. EXCEPT, the 4 square ships never take up 4 squares, no matter what I do. They seem to occupy 3 squares max.

Is this a bug or me. I am several sessions away from needing this sorted out, so I have time.

Regards,
    Mike
    This is due to FG Auto-scale to grid. Its trying to resize the tokens to the grid.
    For Ship combat, If you go to settings and under Tokens turn Auto-Scale off they will work fine. (see Attachment.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

That got me close enough. I still needed to scale them with ctrl-scroll. Thank you for the assist.

I figured it was me.

Quote Originally Posted by mhossom View Post
    That got me close enough. I still needed to scale them with ctrl-scroll. Thank you for the assist.

I figured it was me.
    Was not 100% you, the tokens could use some work. I will see what I can do to make them better. (Still new to graphic creation)
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Rise of the Runelords AP #3 - The Hook Mountain Massacre seems to be missing player map for Hook Mountain Clanhold.

Quote Originally Posted by waara View Post
    Rise of the Runelords AP #3 - The Hook Mountain Massacre seems to be missing player map for Hook Mountain Clanhold.
    Weird. It's not in the desktop Images list (accessible from the right-hand sidebar) but it is in the Images list accessible from the library. And it's also available from links in story/refman entries.

Thanks for reporting. Hopefully the dev will pick this up soon.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Weird. It's not in the desktop Images list (accessible from the right-hand sidebar) but it is in the Images list accessible from the library. And it's also available from links in story/refman entries.

Thanks for reporting. Hopefully the dev will pick this up soon.
    I can see "Map - Hook Mountain Clanhold" in LIbrary -> Images & Maps but when I open it, it is a New Drawing (empty). Same empty New Drawing opens from Story entry.

Thread Information