DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 107 First 123451353103 ... Last
    I noticed in Rise of The Runelords Sins of the Saviors the Map scale is off some maps are set to 10' per square not 5'

Also, most of the reference manuals label the Foreword as Foreward, which I find mildly irritating. (It is the same in some 5th edition modules).

Thank you, Ratupper and GenesisX for the feedback. I goofed on the spelling and didn't notice the fact that the maps switched several times between 5 foot squares and 10 foot squares. I have corrected both issues and have submitted the corrected modules for review and release.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

The font of the official PFRPG Theme for the Header in the sidemap windows seems to be not supporting international characters (like the german characters üÜöÖäÄß).
    So e.g. if i use the geman PFRGP LPak extension for all Headers wiht an german "umlaut" in its name the corresponding character is just replaced by a blank ...

I found a significant bug in the Pathfinder material. All the Spells in the Core Ruleset and the APG have their Duration line set to their Save line:

I found a significant bug in the Pathfinder material. All the Spells in the Core Ruleset and the APG have their Duration line set to their Save line:

I noticed another issue with spells, Many, if not all of the Core Rulebook Spells are Duplicated with an incorrect source of Advanced Players Guide. In addition, the Advanced Players Guide 'versions' have no data.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...8&d=1493995819

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the reports. We will do a sweep of these next week and plan on pushing a fix then.

Many of the labels in the PFRPG Theme character sheet are being truncated, particularly on the Main (e.g. CONSTITUTIO, FORTITUD, PERCEPT) and Combat (e.g. ARMOR CLAS, ARMO) tabs which detracts from the otherwise excellent and clear styling. Could a smaller font size perhaps be used, margins reduced or placement adjusted to show the full label text?

I bought the core rle book through steam..

my problem: I have no tokens except for the paizo symbol.
    am I supposed to create my own?
    Till All Are One

Thread Information