STAR TREK 2d20
Page 28 of 108 First ... 1826272829303878 ... Last
    So with the up comming update you should see.
    1 Sandpoint Setting maps are fixed, all images are unlockable and Players maps have grids.
    2 Skull and Shackles Players Handbook released. This includes Ship NPCs.
    3 PF Naval Combat extension has been updated.
    -- Fixed console error when attackin with normal PC.
    -- Fixed Broadside damage report, now reads the proper output in chat.
    - Fixed damage handling when dealing with weapons with multi damage types. Now does damage if not immune to all the types the weapon does.

Samarex
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    So with the up comming update you should see.
    1 Sandpoint Setting maps are fixed, all images are unlockable and Players maps have grids.
    2 Skull and Shackles Players Handbook released. This includes Ship NPCs.
    3 PF Naval Combat extension has been updated.
    -- Fixed console error when attackin with normal PC.
    -- Fixed Broadside damage report, now reads the proper output in chat.
    - Fixed damage handling when dealing with weapons with multi damage types. Now does damage if not immune to all the types the weapon does.

Samarex
    Thanks much for your work!

Hi Im getting Script errors again with Navy Combat Extension.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:525: attempt to call field 'applyStableEffect' (a nil value)

The one above happens when a stabilisation roll is made.

the one below happen when I applied an effect

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:525: attempt to call field 'applyStableEffect' (a nil value)
    Database Notice: Campaign saved.
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (woundsails) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (woundoars) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (woundsails) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (woundoars) in windowclass (ct_entry)

This sounds a bit like a possible incompatibility with the upcoming 3.3.8. Do you play in 3.3.8? (Or maybe the extension was now already written for 3.3.8 to make it already compatible and causes this error when you play in 3.3.7? Only making guesses )

Yes = running 3.3.7 to your explanation would make sense. i

If you want, you could test if you get that error in 3.3.8, too When it then works then I would maybe wait for 3.3.8 to come out (which is probably next week, I guess?) or you play already then in 3.3.8 But maybe Samarex has a 3.3.7 version, too (when the problem is really the version)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    If you want, you could test if you get that error in 3.3.8, too When it then works then I would maybe wait for 3.3.8 to come out (which is probably next week, I guess?) or you play already then in 3.3.8 But maybe Samarex has a 3.3.7 version, too (when the problem is really the version)
    I will look at it in the morning.
    I do most of my development on the test server, sometimes forget to chwck it on live.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

It seems that the following list of Prestige Classes from the Advanced Player's Guide are all wrongly categorised as Base Classes by the module (they show up when filtering the Class window to show Type : Base, but not when filtering it to Type : Prestige)

• Battle Herald
    • Holy Vindicator
    • Horizon Walker
    • Master Chymist
    • Master Spy
    • Nature Warden
    • Rage Prophet
    • Stalwart Defender

If this could please be fixed so that the class filter works as intended, that would be great.
    Thanks.

Ok, I did not find this when searching. The "pathfinder NPC codex" has an error in the setup for spells that has a higher than normal DC. Example:
    "Prankster illusionist" has higher saves for illusion spells, for example it says "silent image (dc 17)", this save is correct when dragging it directly from the book (not via combat tracker first), but if you put the creature in the combat tracker, and then open the npc sheet from there the saves for the specialized spells gets messed up, the silent image gets a save of DC31 because it is the normal spell DC + 16 for some reason.

I have tried this with a brand new campaign without any exentions. Please fix this, it is annoying to manually have to adjust this

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Ok, I did not find this when searching. The "pathfinder NPC codex" has an error in the setup for spells that has a higher than normal DC. Example:
    "Prankster illusionist" has higher saves for illusion spells, for example it says "silent image (dc 17)", this save is correct when dragging it directly from the book (not via combat tracker first), but if you put the creature in the combat tracker, and then open the npc sheet from there the saves for the specialized spells gets messed up, the silent image gets a save of DC31 because it is the normal spell DC + 16 for some reason.

I have tried this with a brand new campaign without any exentions. Please fix this, it is annoying to manually have to adjust this
    I will look, have to see if something in my book is wrong.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Samarex; June 30th, 2019 at 23:08.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information