DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 108 First ... 1321222324253373 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    @Chronodt, do you have some examples of sub-domains and their powers and what pages they are on in the APG? I'm going to try to look at this soon.
    They are from page 86 to page 97 (in the cleric section of the Classes chapter, with all the new classes and archetypes)
    The sorcerer bloodlines are from page 136 to page 141

And as an example:
    Feather Subdomain
    Associated Domain: Animal.
    Add Fly to your list of class skills. In addition, whenever you cast a spell that grants you a fly speed, your maneuverability increases by one step (up to perfect).

Replacement Power: [...]
    Replacement Domain Spells: [...]
    Last edited by Chronodt; January 10th, 2019 at 18:38.

Just started the Mummy's Mask book 1 after finishing Crimson Throne and not experiencing this issue. When I transfer parcels to the party inventory, only 1 copy of the item gets copied over. For example, the 4 gold plated masks in the first dungeon just transfer 1 over even when I grab the full parcel transfer button in the upper left corner. I didn't see this in CotCT so I don't think it is a FG (or user) issue.

The treasure is also oddly set up in the parcels. In 1.A.06 there are 2 potions of cure light, a potion of darkvision and the chest itself that don't show up in the parcel. The 2 books show up as 1 item called "two books with gold pages" which have the weight listed as the value and the weight is that of just 1 of the books. In 1.A.18 there is an item listed in the text as a disintegrating cloth sack containing 500gp. In the parcel it is listed as a cloth sack worth 500gp. Comes out the same, but it seems odd.

Almost forgot this too, the special items aren't listed as special. There is a suit of +1 padded armor near the end of the first tomb, that is just listed as padded armor and in 2.B.09, there is an adamantine heavy flail that is just listed as a heavy flail.
    Last edited by rickyhunt; February 5th, 2019 at 02:07.

+1 for parcels in Mummy’s Mask book 1 needing a fix.

Many parcels are not set up properly to allow the functionality of dropping them onto the party sheet. I think the author didn’t use that functionality when he made the module.

For example, some parcels list a container (ie. chest) with the list of items in the description of the container. When imported into the party sheet, it’s just the chest, not the items themselves.

Some of the parcels do have items listed to properly import into the party sheet, but some are the base equipment without the masterwork or magical properties, including the wrong value set. If you use the “sell” function of the party sheet, then you have to edit these items.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    Just started the Mummy's Mask book 1 after finishing Crimson Throne and not experiencing this issue. When I transfer parcels to the party inventory, only 1 copy of the item gets copied over. For example, the 4 gold plated masks in the first dungeon just transfer 1 over even when I grab the full parcel transfer button in the upper left corner. I didn't see this in CotCT so I don't think it is a FG (or user) issue.

The treasure is also oddly set up in the parcels. In 1.A.06 there are 2 potions of cure light, a potion of darkvision and the chest itself that don't show up in the parcel. The 2 books show up as 1 item called "two books with gold pages" which have the weight listed as the value and the weight is that of just 1 of the books. In 1.A.18 there is an item listed in the text as a disintegrating cloth sack containing 500gp. In the parcel it is listed as a cloth sack worth 500gp. Comes out the same, but it seems odd.

Almost forgot this too, the special items aren't listed as special. There is a suit of +1 padded armor near the end of the first tomb, that is just listed as padded armor and in 2.B.09, there is an adamantine heavy flail that is just listed as a heavy flail.
    Quote Originally Posted by lachancery View Post
    +1 for parcels in Mummy’s Mask book 1 needing a fix.

Many parcels are not set up properly to allow the functionality of dropping them onto the party sheet. I think the author didn’t use that functionality when he made the module.

For example, some parcels list a container (ie. chest) with the list of items in the description of the container. When imported into the party sheet, it’s just the chest, not the items themselves.

Some of the parcels do have items listed to properly import into the party sheet, but some are the base equipment without the masterwork or magical properties, including the wrong value set. If you use the “sell” function of the party sheet, then you have to edit these items.
    The developer has been notified.

I am getting a little upset about my purchase of Mummy's Mask where I am having issues left and right. Not being able to open images or links is starting to get irritating. I mean I paid a lot of money for this product and I can't even use it properly. Also, the other campaigns have themes and decals.... why doesn't this one? Does anyone know why I am experiencing this? When I click on some links within the Reference Manual I keep getting errors. Not all links do this but a decent number are. Image attached!!efeeefeefeeee.png And yes it is active in my Library!!
    Last edited by DeadlySecret; February 5th, 2019 at 18:43.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySecret View Post
    I am getting a little upset about my purchase of Mummy's Mask where I am having issues left and right. Not being able to open images or links is starting to get irritating. I mean I paid a lot of money for this product and I can't even use it properly. Also, the other campaigns have themes and decals.... why doesn't this one? Does anyone know why I am experiencing this? When I click on some links within the Reference Manual I keep getting errors. Not all links do this but a decent number are. Image attached!!efeeefeefeeee.png And yes it is active in my Library!!
    We're sorry to hear you are having problems. If you can let us know which links you are clicking and which reference manual pages they are on we'll get them fixed ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by lokiare View Post
    We're sorry to hear you are having problems. If you can let us know which links you are clicking and which reference manual pages they are on we'll get them fixed ASAP.
    These links will open up to the error I posted above. Other links for now seem fine but I have yet to run the full AP so not 100% yet and are there no DECALS for this AP?

Foreward - Here There Be Mummy's; Image: Forward
    Adventure Outline; Image: Outline
    Adventure Outline; Part 1: The Lottery and the Tomb of Akhentepi
    Adventure Outline; Part 2: The House on Pentheru
    Adventure Outline; Part 3: The Sanctum of the Erudite Eye
    Part 2: The Lottery And The Tomb of Akhentepi; Image: Sebti the Crocodile

Today we ran our first session of Mummy's Mask. These are the additional errors I found within the module that was purchased....

1.A.04. Trapped Corridor; Corridor Dart Trap - DC says 2 but it should be 20
    1.A.04. Trapped Corridor; Description has typo. There is a space in the word reflected so it reads ref lected.
    1.A.06. I think this was reported already but the parcel is missing the potions. Also, the weight and value on the books is wrong. Each book is 25 lbs and worth 300 gp.

The next one I'm going to bring up is a big deal, especially to GM's and players who don't know what they are doing or just don't have the experience.
    1.A.08. Trophy Room; encounter - Warrior Dolls - When added to combat tracker they have RESIST: 5 fire so that the Hardness will work with spells and what not but the creatures are vuln to fire. If you look up the rules anything vuln to fire will not get resistances to hardness from fire and should take full plus half damage. I can only imagine how many horror stories have occurred in that room because the players/gm didn't realize it was resisting the fire when it actually should not be.

Since I paid money for this and I'm just getting started, I am a bit upset and do plan to report every little thing at this point.ERROR 01.pngERROR 02.pngerror 03.pngerror 04.png
    Last edited by DeadlySecret; February 10th, 2019 at 02:13. Reason: added screenshots

Thank You for pointing out the problems with these! I have gone back through them and made the changes. They will be Live in the Tuesday update.

Thanks Again,
    Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

The next one I'm going to bring up is a big deal, especially to GM's and players who don't know what they are doing or just don't have the experience.
    1.A.08. Trophy Room; encounter - Warrior Dolls - When added to combat tracker they have RESIST: 5 fire so that the Hardness will work with spells and what not but the creatures are vuln to fire. If you look up the rules anything vuln to fire will not get resistances to hardness from fire and should take full plus half damage. I can only imagine how many horror stories have occurred in that room because the players/gm didn't realize it was resisting the fire when it actually should not be.
    Thanks for reporting this. This is Fantasy Grounds parsing "hardness 5" in combination with "Weakness Vulnerability to fire. I have notified Smiteworks of this.

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; February 11th, 2019 at 17:33.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information