FG Spreadshirt Swag
    PFRPG Basic Rules . There are 2 feats labeled Stand Still but they are different feats. see the picture (Ignore the middle one crossed out, thats my copy for the Mod I am working on)

Stand Still x2 PFRPG Basic Rules.PNG
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Do you happen to know what the other feat should be?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

The 5 foot step description should be Step Up. Not sure if that feat is already listed.

Quote Originally Posted by DCrumb View Post
    The 5 foot step description should be Step Up. Not sure if that feat is already listed.
    Yes it is Step Up and No it is not listed in the basic rules feats
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

@Morenu,

I just pushed a fix for the Step Up mislabeling in the basic PF1E SRD module.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    Any chance Mythic Adventures can be fixed?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post699600
    Unfortunately not. The architecture of the PF1e system and that of the development tool do not have a way to make the class anything other than a typical base class or prestige class. Creating it as a normal base class would cause more issues than that of a prestige class, so that was the lesser of the two evils. It will have to be modified on the character sheet.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Unfortunately not. The architecture of the PF1e system and that of the development tool do not have a way to make the class anything other than a typical base class or prestige class. Creating it as a normal base class would cause more issues than that of a prestige class, so that was the lesser of the two evils. It will have to be modified on the character sheet.
    Just changing the class entries so that they don't have values in the fields like saves, hp, class skills etc would help. Right now you drop the class on the character and all of those things get added and they shouldn't.
    I've tested this by copying them and then blanking those fields and all of them are allowed to be blank. When adding them to a character nothing but the class features were added.

Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    Just changing the class entries so that they don't have values in the fields like saves, hp, class skills etc would help. Right now you drop the class on the character and all of those things get added and they shouldn't.
    I've tested this by copying them and then blanking those fields and all of them are allowed to be blank. When adding them to a character nothing but the class features were added.
    You can't drop the class. It was preset by Paizo as an example, not an actual class. What you do is drag and drop individual abilities (especially since you have to make so many choices).

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    You can't drop the class. It was preset by Paizo as an example, not an actual class. What you do is drag and drop individual abilities (especially since you have to make so many choices).
    Unfortunately you can, and it doesn't stop you from doing so. This is why I'm suggesting that they remove that data, as it is in fact bad data that will create more bad data for the users.

The change to support this as a class was not difficult. It took me about 3 hours to create an extension to add mythic path to class type, and modify the calculation for the total level. Also, added a total for tier and trials much like total level and current and needed experience. Took me longer to figure out in what file I needed to make the changes than to actually do them.
    Last edited by rmilmine; December 26th, 2023 at 00:13.

Thread Information