DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 100 of 108 First ... 50909899100101102 ... Last
    Thanks for the clarification and the details. I see what you are talking about now. I'll see if I can handle both scenarios.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks for the clarification and the details. I see what you are talking about now. I'll see if I can handle both scenarios.

Regards,
    JPG
    That would be great! The other parsed thing I have noticed this happening with is fast healing.
    I had tried to write a pattern capture at one point, but there are so many 'officially supported' Paizo formats such as:
    "5HD; 3d6+2d8+35; regeneration 30 (deific or mythic)"

https://www.aonprd.com/MonsterDispla...%20the%20Green
    https://www.aonprd.com/MonsterDispla...0of%20Jandelay
    Last edited by bmos; September 12th, 2022 at 12:12.

I just picked up the Mythic Adventures module and added a Guardian tier to a paladin. It added the tier as if it were a prestige class, adding a class level, fort save bonus and BAB. This creates a big mess that I have to go back and clean up, if I can, each time I add another tier to each character. This campaign should be going to level 20 with tier 10, which would make a level 30 character this way, which may give FG a nervous breakdown.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    I just picked up the Mythic Adventures module and added a Guardian tier to a paladin. It added the tier as if it were a prestige class, adding a class level, fort save bonus and BAB. This creates a big mess that I have to go back and clean up, if I can, each time I add another tier to each character. This campaign should be going to level 20 with tier 10, which would make a level 30 character this way, which may give FG a nervous breakdown.
    I've had this conversation before. Here's the dilemma: Paizo specified to the developers how they had to do it so it's stuck in that format. Here's the solution: instead of dragging and dropping the class over, just drag and drop the relevant abilities from the chosen Mythic Tier.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Bestiary 4 has a bunch of NPCs missing their spells.
    I feel like they used to be there, but could be wrong.
    Specific examples: Outer Dragons (all variants), Astral Leviathan, Blood Hag
    But it seems to be all "spell-like abilities" in all NPCs in that module.

Also, the traps are not the NPC type Trap which means the auto-parsing of attack rolls and such don't work (since that info is all on the Other tab).
    Sorry for the delay on this. I fixed this and posted it for the next Tuesday update. A setting had been changed on a previous patch that dropped these by accident.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drakir View Post
    Pathfinder Core Rules module
    Table 15-02c Random Magic item Generation Major
    The links for rings and armour fail to cascade the rolling onto the next table. There's a spurious dash in the name of the armour table, and the ring is pointing to table 15-13c when it should be 15-13b
    (I hope I'm remembering the original states correctly. I fixed them and THEN realized I should file a bug report)
    This is scheduled for release on Tuesday. Thanks for the report

Warpreist missing spells entry in class

So creating a new character today and noticed that the warpreist class from the advanced Class guide is missing the spells entry from in his class abilities.
    Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 9.05.03 PM.png

Quote Originally Posted by Evilthorne View Post
    So creating a new character today and noticed that the warpreist class from the advanced Class guide is missing the spells entry from in his class abilities.
    I've moved your post to this thread, which is the best place to report issues with Pathfinder 1e DLC.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

There does not seem to be a player's guide for the Shattered Star AP. The other APs include Player's Guides.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilthorne View Post
    Hi Evilthrone, so I looked at the official publication of the book and how it was produced on fantasy grounds. The detail for spells is written directly in the warpriest entry class and is not listed in his class ability, (same with weapon and armor). Essentially it states that a warpriest can use priest spell with some restriction. You can add spell the usual way, filtering for warpriest.

I will not change the entry as the book is presented exactly as paizo designed it.

thank you

shadowcat

Thread Information