Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 85 of 86 First ... 357583848586 Last
  1. #841
    I'm having issues with the warpriest class in the advanced class guide, when I or one of my players makes a character with the class it does not seem to add the spellcasting class into the actions tab we are having to add it ourselves.

  2. #842
    Pathfinder Monster Codex and Pathfinder Ultimate Wilderness have a swathe of errors which I assume is from the parser

    many creatures have an erroneous "-" within their type at the start
    example:
    Screenshot 2021-09-28 224120.jpg

    and some don't have their Type fully parsed

    example:
    Screenshot 2021-09-28 224134.jpg
    which is missing everything

    these are new developments, since what changes were pushed last time, and seem to be endemic to the whole module

    although shown as Monster Codex the exact same errors occur in Ultimate Wilderness too, again, since the last update to these modules (I expect if other modules use the same parser, then these errors would also be present, though I dont have the heart to comb through right now)
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; September 28th, 2021 at 15:58.

  3. #843
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    Pathfinder Monster Codex and Pathfinder Ultimate Wilderness have a swathe of errors which I assume is from the parser

    many creatures have an erroneous "-" within their type at the start
    example:
    Screenshot 2021-09-28 224120.jpg

    and some don't have their Type fully parsed

    example:
    Screenshot 2021-09-28 224134.jpg
    which is missing everything

    these are new developments, since what changes were pushed last time, and seem to be endemic to the whole module

    although shown as Monster Codex the exact same errors occur in Ultimate Wilderness too, again, since the last update to these modules (I expect if other modules use the same parser, then these errors would also be present, though I dont have the heart to comb through right now)
    Thank you for reporting this Zygmunt Molotch,

    the dash (-) in the first picture referenced the invisible field of raceclass in fantasy grounds. essentially if a creature had any class it would have been written there (example gnoll fighter 3), with dash (-) as the default where the field is empty. I removed the dash to avoid confusion.

    as for the 2nd screenshot, you were right, some filed in the race class entry had extra information that didn't belong there, so could not be displayed properly: i fixed that bug.

    for ultimate wilderness, 99% of the npc presented are familiar, so they do not have a raceclass field, so i removed the dash (it should show up as blank) followed by alignment, size and type (humanoid, etc)

    I pushed a revised version and it should be live within a week or 2.

    thanks again

    shadowcat

  4. #844
    bmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    2,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    many creatures have an erroneous "-" within their type at the start
    example:
    Screenshot 2021-09-28 224120.jpg
    did IF: ALIGN(good) and such still work with that formatting?
    bmos' extensions
    he/him | Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  5. #845
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    did IF: ALIGN(good) and such still work with that formatting?
    Didn't check!

    I only found those weird characters when using the NPC flavor extension, and was like... hang on, why isn't _this_ working

  6. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat34 View Post
    Thank you for reporting this Zygmunt Molotch,

    the dash (-) in the first picture referenced the invisible field of raceclass in fantasy grounds. essentially if a creature had any class it would have been written there (example gnoll fighter 3), with dash (-) as the default where the field is empty. I removed the dash to avoid confusion.

    as for the 2nd screenshot, you were right, some filed in the race class entry had extra information that didn't belong there, so could not be displayed properly: i fixed that bug.

    for ultimate wilderness, 99% of the npc presented are familiar, so they do not have a raceclass field, so i removed the dash (it should show up as blank) followed by alignment, size and type (humanoid, etc)

    I pushed a revised version and it should be live within a week or 2.

    thanks again

    shadowcat
    just to let you know

    these same errors are also present in Villain's Codex

    also in Villain's Codex and Monster Codex, something's gone wrong with the special abilities link for some creatures
    Screenshot 2021-10-01 180820.jpg

    and for some their name has also become entered on their TYPE field
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; October 2nd, 2021 at 12:27.

  7. #847
    Hi;
    I have Rise of the Runelords Anniversary edition and there is no LOS after Chapter 1. Isn't the whole thing done for LOS?

  8. #848
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFastEddy View Post
    Hi;
    I have Rise of the Runelords Anniversary edition and there is no LOS after Chapter 1. Isn't the whole thing done for LOS?
    There is LOS for all chapters of Rise of the Runelords. Sounds like there may be an issue going on locally. Some steps you might try to fix:

    * Make sure you are fully updated.
    * Restart FGU and/or your computer.
    * Revert any changes to the image file(s) by right clicking on the image name and selecting "revert changes".
    * Try starting a new campaign and seeing if the problem happens in that campaign or only in your current one.

    Others may have more suggestions. That's all I can think of.

    Hope it helps,
    Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

    Timezone: US Pacific Time
    Ultimate License Holder

  9. #849
    I'm not seeing that on my machine either.

    Can you try these steps? (which are the steps I followed)
    * Launch FGU
    * Click on folder icon in upper left of launch screen
    * Rename "modules" folder to "modules.temp" in File Explorer
    * Return to FGU
    * Click Create Campaign option
    * Enter "TestCampaign" as name
    * Select PFRPG as ruleset
    * Click Start button
    * Once campaign completes loading, click on Library button in tabletop sidebar
    * Click on Modules button in Library window
    * Search for "Rise of the Runelords" in the name filter box
    * Load the module titled "Rise of the Runelords Chapter 2 The Skinsaw Murders"
    * Click on Images button in tabletop sidebar
    * Go to end of Images list using last page button
    * Open the map titled "Map - The Shadow Clock"
    * Click the lock button to unlock the map and show the image data panel
    * Click on the Line of Sight mode in the image data panel (looks like a wall icon)
    * View the LoS data on the map

    Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #850
    That works! - something in the Modules folder stops it from working. When I change the folder name back - no LOS. What is going on?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in