FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 101 of 108 First ... 519199100101102103 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat34 View Post
    Hi Evilthrone, so I looked at the official publication of the book and how it was produced on fantasy grounds. The detail for spells is written directly in the warpriest entry class and is not listed in his class ability, (same with weapon and armor). Essentially it states that a warpriest can use priest spell with some restriction. You can add spell the usual way, filtering for warpriest.

I will not change the entry as the book is presented exactly as paizo designed it.

thank you

shadowcat
    They have a different spell progression according to the chart attached in the official pathfinder book. They also only go up to level 6 spells. I added the spells easily but I just wanted to bring this up. Skald is missing this as well, But I just dragged over from the Bard listing because they are shared.

It seems that the fighter's armor training bonuses to armor check penalty are not applying to the Inventory tab under the Armor Skill Check penalty section. In addition, it is not removing the speed penalty due to the fighter's armor training bonuses on the Combat tab.

@Nathanial321,

Those features are not automated. You can adjust the armor check penalty on the Inventory tab of the character sheet (for armor check penalty); and the Combat tab (for speed)

Regards,
    JPG

Hello,

I can no longer see most background decals after migrating from FGC to FGU. We are running Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition and can't see any of the decals past Chapter 1. Decals from Core Rulebook, APG, etc still seem to work. The last files I can see in the 'Select Decal' page is pf1_rotrl1_undead_dec. Can't access the missing decals in newly created FGU campaigns.

@sharebear,

There's a Decal Selection window that is available via the Options window where you can specify the background decal. Just click to select a Background Decal, or press Clear button to remove. Decals no longer require extensions to be added, as they were in FGC.

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @sharebear,

There's a Decal Selection window that is available via the Options window where you can specify the background decal. Just click to select a Background Decal, or press Clear button to remove. Decals no longer require extensions to be added, as they were in FGC.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you for responding, but I do know where to select the decals. There are just images that used to be there in FGC and I can't access them anymore in FGU. You can see in the attached image that some of the RotR decals are available, but there should be many more. I ran this campaign on FGC and I remember there being multiple decals from each chapter of the module, not just chapter 1. In my image, you can see the names of the some of the decals "pf1_rotrl1..." and I would expect to also see decals with the names "pf1_rotrl2..." "pf1_rotrl3..." etc.Screenshot_1.jpg

Those decals appear with the Anniversary Edition of the Rise of the Runelords, which you appear to own.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO1002FG

I was able to open a PFRPG campaign, and search for "rotrl" and see those decals.
    Are you trying to use in a different system than PFRPG?

Regards,
    JPG

I am running PFRPG, 1st edition.

@Moon Wizard
    Is there a file location where I can find the decals? I haven't been able to find any image files from looking through Fantasy Grounds or Smite Works folders on my PC.

There is not. Per publisher choice, those files are placed in the product vault.

You can try renaming your modules and vault subfolders within the FG data folder, and running a new Check for Updates. That should install the latest from the patch system.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information