DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 40 of 108 First ... 3038394041425090 ... Last
    Hello again.
    The oracle Curse Tongues, is in the advance players guide reference manual, but is not available in the abilities.

Can we please fix this as well?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by VisioDei View Post
    Hey all, I recently purchased the Advanced Race guide.
    Within the Resource manual there are alternate racial traits available.
    However when I search under Abilities, I can't find any of them.
    Example Aasimar has Halo as an alternate trait. but if you search for Halo in abilites it is not there.

Can this be fixed please?
    Look at this post.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Hello me again.

Advanced Players guide has a bunch of sub domains. but these are not selectable within the abilites window...

Can you please fix this as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    Negative Boss man. I am running Unity, maybe these issues are with the Unity books only.... I am finding A LOT of issues as you can see.

FGU_issue_with_Advanced_Races.jpg

Both of you might be right.

Quote Originally Posted by VisioDei View Post
    Negative Boss man. I am running Unity, maybe these issues are with the Unity books only.... I am finding A LOT of issues as you can see.

FGU_issue_with_Advanced_Races.jpg
    I just bough Fantasy Grounds (FGU) yesterday, along with all the Advanced and Ultimate books they have available (alas, no Ultimate Intrigue). First character out of the gate I tried to create, I can't, because there's no Gatecrasher alternate race trait for the Half-Orc.

Blahness98's post/jpg they point to, is for "PFRPG Advanced Races" module. Your post/jpg points to the "Pathfinder Advanced Race Guide" module. I wonder if they're two different files, and one has it while the other doesn't. I also don't know why I don't have the "PFRPG" version available. I have PFRPG Basic Rules, PFRPG Bestiary, PFRPG Magic Items, and PFRPG Spells all available under the PFRPG Essentials automatically, but not the Advanced Races.

Shifter Class Support

I bought the Ultimate Wilderness module for Pathfinder 1E, and I've noticed that while the book itself has the Shifter write up, the Classes section of FGU doesn't include Shifter. Will this be addressed in the future, or did someone simply forget to write up the support for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilprozac79 View Post
    I bought the Ultimate Wilderness module for Pathfinder 1E, and I've noticed that while the book itself has the Shifter write up, the Classes section of FGU doesn't include Shifter. Will this be addressed in the future, or did someone simply forget to write up the support for it?
    Have you loaded it in Fantasy Grounds Classic? Does it have the same issue? I ask because it may be an issue with FGU itself rather than the module since FGU is still in early access.

Quote Originally Posted by lokiare View Post
    Have you loaded it in Fantasy Grounds Classic? Does it have the same issue? I ask because it may be an issue with FGU itself rather than the module since FGU is still in early access.
    I don't have FGC, only FGU, so I haven't really messed with that.

In Unity, Pathfinder Ruleset, the Class abilities from the Core Rules Book are incomplete. They disappear if you scroll down trying to read them. This seems to be affecting the class abilities with longer descriptions. I made a level 1 cleric and could not read "Channel Energy (1d6)", "Domains", or "Spells" in their entirety. I'm testing further to see if this affects all classes, and other books.

Hi Everyone,

I'm a little bit desappointed with the books I purchase on Fantasy Grounds (Pathfinder first edition). I discovered that there's a lot of things who's missing like traits. A little exemple: Deathless spirit who's coming from Advance Race Guide is missing, all the archtypes and a lot more from that book. Is there a bug or it's normal?

Thanks

Guiche007

Thread Information