FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 74 of 74 First ... 2464727374
    Yep, missed that detail from the story. I fixed it and checked it back in. It is still set to go LIVE on Tuesday, 3/30. Thanks for catching that.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Pacific Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Most of the ultimate campaign traits have messed up text (See attached) and the Kobold from advanced races last I checked doesn't set abilitys for race
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat34 View Post
    It should be fixed by next Tuesday upgrade. This particular issue and the bigger issue of a lot of special abilities not showing up because they originally shared the same name
    The following "Judment"s should be "Judgment"s - Still not fixed I'm afraid...

Screenshot 2021-03-24 at 15.19.36.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

I was wondering if I missed something when I purchased the NPC codex. Part of the reason that I bought it was because the descriptor said that it came with iconics "Multiple versions of each Pathfinder iconic character, perfect for pregenerated player characters."
    There doesn't seem be anything I can use as a PC and the iconics aren't even NPCs.

Howdy.
    The Naval Combat Extension for Skull & Shackles has been extra wonky since the recent updates.
    It causes script errors whenever you drag a damage roll on to anybody, whether on to the token or the CT.

Quote Originally Posted by piotyr View Post
    Most of the ultimate campaign traits have messed up text (See attached) and the Kobold from advanced races last I checked doesn't set abilitys for race
    fixed. will come online in 1 week ( for the ultimate campaign bug)

Quote Originally Posted by DiceyDM View Post
    The following "Judment"s should be "Judgment"s - Still not fixed I'm afraid...

Screenshot 2021-03-24 at 15.19.36.png
    fixed. will be online in 1 week

Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat34 View Post
    fixed. will be online in 1 week
    Thank you - very much appreciated.

Thread Information