FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 39 of 108 First ... 2937383940414989 ... Last
    Thanks for pointing that out. I will get it fixed.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Hey - giantslayer part 1 - all the inverted commas are boxes in text unnamed.png

Thanks for pointing that out. This is in FGU correct?
    I have plans to go through and fix all of those. I have just not had the time.
    I will work on them in the next week.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out. This is in FGU correct?
    I have plans to go through and fix all of those. I have just not had the time.
    I will work on them in the next week.

Madman..
    Yes - FGU correct :-)

disregard
    Last edited by bmos; April 10th, 2020 at 04:17.

Hello all, hoping that this is the correct place to post this. (I am new to FG)

I was setting up an adventure and I wanted to add an Ioun stone (deep red sphere +2 dex) to a parcel.
    When I check the items list, Ioun stones don't seem to be there.
    I looked through the PF CRB module that I purchased, and they are there in the reference manual.

What is up with that? Can you please add these?

Quote Originally Posted by VisioDei View Post

I was setting up an adventure and I wanted to add an Ioun stone (deep red sphere +2 dex) to a parcel.
    I looked through the PF CRB module that I purchased, and they are there in the reference manual.

confirmed.
    They are listed in PFRPG Magic Items (the magic item SRD module) and should be copied over to the Core Rulebook module.

Mummy's Mask Shifting Sands (3): Not really a bug, and should ideally be directed at Paizo, but the map for area N doesn't show the plaster wall in N13. This makes players wonder when the end of the wall is just black, and not a regular wall (I play with LOS in FGU).

MM Secrets of the Sphinx (4): The map for area K shows the room for K9a, but ideally it should be like the interactive map where K9a isn't shown at all. It's hard to mask or block sight of K9a.

Quote Originally Posted by VisioDei View Post

That being said they are easy enough to create your own and add it until it is updated.
    Last edited by Delthos; April 15th, 2020 at 23:53.

Hey all, I recently purchased the Advanced Race guide.
    Within the Resource manual there are alternate racial traits available.
    However when I search under Abilities, I can't find any of them.
    Example Aasimar has Halo as an alternate trait. but if you search for Halo in abilites it is not there.

Can this be fixed please?

Thread Information