5E Character Create Playlist
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112
    G'day,
    Love the looks of the extension!
    I have been manually dragging a blood splatter from the quickbar onto the enhanced image layer 1 (Very slow I know)
    Is there an extension available that has the Bloodsplatter instead of the Tombstone?
    That would be sweet
    Also the Fallen as if dead is old school............ !
    Cheers

Had another thought (Don't know if it's possible)
    I use a random table for a death blow hit location on death. Would it be possible to have that table incorporated in the extension?
    Last edited by Maldev; May 19th, 2020 at 07:38.

Check post #95 in this thread. I made a version that is working for me with blood splatter.

I am speechless
    It is epic! Saves me stuffing around
    Thank you sir!

Double post

Function request:

I have been using this extension for 4E ruleset and it is working great (after changing the scale issue with Unity). It would be great if the extension could also add an icon for when the NPC/PC is bloodied (50%) hit points. Also would be nice to have one for 0 HP for stable/unconscious and -1 HP for dying. I have icons I would use for these extra conditions.

Issue report: The extension is causing conflict with 5e Combat Enhancer. Adding an encounter from adventures put token in a background layer of the map forcing DM to manually replace each single token.
    Thanks for the great extension

Wrong topic
    Last edited by Smoltok; March 24th, 2021 at 14:15.
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

Thread Information