Starfinder Playlist

Managing Characters offline not working

I'm unable to manage character sheets offline. When I load up the campaign the character sheets come up as level 0! I have FG Full license, use a mac and play through Steam. Help!

Blog Entries
    Are you the GM or a player?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Ok, I don't do this myself, but have had others talk about his. If you go into Manage Characters there is a way to select the campaign, if you only select the same sheet as you created, then it will be the character sheet as it was before you joined the campaign. You have to open the one linked/from the campaign.

Might be some more specifics, someone who knows actually the details will be along shortly to help.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ooooohhhh, I just looked and it indicates local or server character. I still have an issue. I play in two campaigns - one is showing up as server character and it's all good, but my AL game isn't showing any server character and that's the one that needs tweaking.

Blog Entries
    Someone who knows more will have to jump in. That's the extent of my knowledge, sorry.

No worries - you've already got me half way there. Thanks!

Thread Information