DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Hey, I'm trying this out and I ran into a snag. I can't seem to change any of the attributes. They seem to be stuck on 9 unless I add a race to the sheet. I can't seem to use the click and type or drag and drop methods of changing the numbers. The only extension I have loaded is the 2e->1e extension from the forge. No modules. Is there a different trick to it?
    Edit: NVM seems like something else is wrong, I reloaded 2e without the extension and am getting the same result.
    Edit: NVM Looks like you have to click on the gear above the attributes to change them.
    Last edited by rathen45; February 28th, 2022 at 10:36.

Hi Celestian. First off, thanks for this extension! Im really excited about starting a 1st ed game on FG. I think there is a typo in the Magic User save tables. We have made several and the Poison and Death saves are showing 20 and 4. I think they should each be 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Miloh View Post
    Hi Celestian. First off, thanks for this extension! Im really excited about starting a 1st ed game on FG. I think there is a typo in the Magic User save tables. We have made several and the Poison and Death saves are showing 20 and 4. I think they should each be 14.
    Saves come from the class. That's not part of the 1e extension. It would depend on where you got the magic-user class you are using. Which one are you using it from? If you made it then you'll need to correct the saves for the level in question.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thank you Celestian. I found the error. Whoever did the OSRIC tables accidentally typed 141 in poison and 4 in Death. I just typed the new numbers in that table and it fixed it for new Magic Users. Ones we had created already I had to fix them separately. All good now �� .

Hi, I'm trying to use this as a template for what to do to make an extension that will modify the attribute bonuses and penalties so they'll match the ones in B/X (+1 at 13, +2 at 16, +3 at 18). The trouble I'm running into is I can't find where this extension is saved in the files. I don't see it in my extensions folder and system wide searches don't turn up anything, but it shows up in the extensions list where I go to load my campaign as "2E - 1E Properties". What am I missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris S View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to use this as a template for what to do to make an extension that will modify the attribute bonuses and penalties so they'll match the ones in B/X (+1 at 13, +2 at 16, +3 at 18). The trouble I'm running into is I can't find where this extension is saved in the files. I don't see it in my extensions folder and system wide searches don't turn up anything, but it shows up in the extensions list where I go to load my campaign as "2E - 1E Properties". What am I missing here?
    Thats because it's a forge extension. You can find the repo here.

https://github.com/CelestianGC/AD-D-Core-1e
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris S View Post
    Thats because 'some', not all, extensions and modules are 'vaulted' - meaning that the author or smiteworks has chosen to encrypt and obfuscate the actual file from you. Some extensions you'll find in the extensions folder, but if its encrypted 'vaulted', its apart of the compiled data in the vault folder. You will not be able to see or open it if its in there.

Quote Originally Posted by spencerg View Post
    Thats because 'some', not all, extensions and modules are 'vaulted' - meaning that the author or smiteworks has chosen to encrypt and obfuscate the actual file from you. Some extensions you'll find in the extensions folder, but if its encrypted 'vaulted', its apart of the compiled data in the vault folder. You will not be able to see or open it if its in there.
    IIRC Celetians stuff is open (see the github link) and the vaulted stuff is there RE IP protection agreements... IE no one is going to give you content you can export for free if they can help it AND are on a pay model that depends on you purchasing the IP... just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by jfos View Post
    IIRC Celetians stuff is open (see the github link) and the vaulted stuff is there RE IP protection agreements... IE no one is going to give you content you can export for free if they can help it AND are on a pay model that depends on you purchasing the IP... just sayin
    For the extensions I created it was mostly because that was default mode when I was first was asked to help beta test the forge. Since the bulk of my work is also on a public repo and it would cause headaches for people not really knowing whats going on I left it there.

For my part its not anything to do with IP.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by jfos View Post
    Are you trying to explain this to me or is this in response to the original question?
    Last edited by spencerg; September 22nd, 2023 at 17:11.

Thread Information