DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - 5E Lost Mines of Phandelver. Demo clients and New D&Ders welcome!

FG License: Ultimate License - Demo client all that's needed
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: EST (GMT -4)
    Day of week and time: Thursday Nights (11PM EST)(8PM Pacific)
    If new game, planned start date: Session Zero-One Starting tonight if possible (4/20/2017) (Will have server open earlier to create characters so we can jump in if all ready)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: ~4 Hours Weekly
    Term: Initial term expected to last for the level 1-5 LMoP module - but open to extending to other modules subsequently

Text or Voice: Voice Preferred
    Voice software used: Discord.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 Combat/RP
    Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for 4 player party, 5 possible
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 Characters, Pregens available (Two fighter premades, rogue, wizard, cleric)
    Character restrictions: No Arakocra, No Evil Alignments

Scenario Details: Using Ultimate License for FG and hoping to get a group to play through the highly recommended starting module. Very open to brand new D&D players and figuring things out along the way! Quickest way to contact me is on Discord:

Discord User Name: c4dillon#7084

Would love to get a session 0 kicked off tonight for character creation and jump right in!

Hi I added you on Discord, happy to play. GMT player here happy to play any class.
    "The large print giveth and the small print taketh away." Tom Waits

Hi there,

I would be very interested. I have played dnd off and on for the past 13 years, spending most the time as DM. I have played a bit of LMoP but we went of track pretty quick so I have no idea what the actual content is. I have a good selection of characters I am wanting to play.

I have a jolly Firbolg Druid (Volo's and possibly Druid UA). He started as a comical back up for Curse of Strahd but I really started to like him. The idea was a friendly Canadian Stoner who apologies each time he knocks someone out with his staff, but has evolved a bit.

I have a Warlock Rogue based on John Constantine, relies more on guile and cunning in combat and magic is more utility and ritualistic. Pact of the Book, maybe fiendish patron, and swashbuckler (SCAG, might be interested in Warlock UA). Part of the background might need to be discussed (he stole a flask used to trap a fiend fron a party he ran with and he gains his powers from it's influence).

There is a Warlock Monk based on Nightcrawler (I like comics if you can't tell) that is more of a Skirmisher than a caster. Uses teleport to get in and out of combat then rains a onslaught of sword attacks and unarmed attacks. (SCAG maybe, but a homebrew is involved in the ideal build)

Half-Orc Barbarian/Rogue bounty hunter with a grappler build.

Theses are my top 4 concepts I haven't had a chance to build.

So, Healer/support, utility damage, damage skirmisher/assassin, and a control tank. Right now the Firbolg is my first pick, but happy to fill what is needed.

Hope to hear from you.

Hey M00g, TheDux,

Sorry for the late replies on this - I'll be picking up your discord invites to follow-up a bit later today!

Thanks for the interest and some great character suggestions!

Thread Information