DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Hi SmileyMan

I will test tomorrow - well done.
    Couple of things - if you click in the Dice String field and then into another field it should update the Icon for that roll - do that for the modifiers and Ill create a new Exalted Icon for that Roll too.

Quorlox can you please give the extension a test run and share your results with SmileyMan.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi SmileyMan

I will test tomorrow - well done.
    Couple of things - if you click in the Dice String field and then into another field it should update the Icon for that roll - do that for the modifiers and Ill create a new Exalted Icon for that Roll too.
    I don't understand why the button changing is not working. I only added exalted in icon / value / tooltips as explained, the others rolls are still changing.
    The size of the button icon was not good, I send a new version to you. But it's not the reason why.
    HELP
    Attached Images Attached Images

Apologies. For some reason I wasn't notified when this thread was updated. I only noticed this because I found an online roller that I think is a good example of the desired functionality:

https://www.edexalted.com/exalteddic...RollerAdvanced

Should it roll if I type "/exalted d10" in the chat box? (I get an error when I try, so I assume I am doing something wrong.)

Quote Originally Posted by Quorlox View Post
    Should it roll if I type "/exalted d10" in the chat box? (I get an error when I try, so I assume I am doing something wrong.)
    You have the extension from post #80 loaded right? If so, please post details of the error and what version of MoreCore you're using (version number listed in the chat window).

EDIT: The text that displays in the Console when the error appears, if you copy it and paste into a text editor, says the following: Parameters not in correct format. Should be in the format of "#d# <desc>"

So, use something like /exalted 1d10 My Attack
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 17th, 2019 at 18:33.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This is the error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_custom_exalted.lua"]:103: attempt to concatenate field 'sSize' (a nil value)

And it was because I didn't have any text after the dice, so "/exalted 1d10" gives the error, but "/exalted 1d10 MyAttack" works.

Thanks for your effort! After playing around for it a bit, I think some additional options are required to make it really work for Exalted. 10s count as two successes usually, but not always (e.g. for damage), and 7 is the usual cut-off for a single success, but some powers lower that number (to a minimum of 4 I think). There are additional options that would be nice (e.g. internal vs. external penalties) that are included in a online Exalted dice roller:

https://www.edexalted.com/exalteddic...RollerAdvanced

Although I don't know how difficult they would be to include.

Blog Entries
    Hey SmileyMan Im integrating the extension into MoreCore
    Im making a few small tweaks.
    How do you measure the final successes?
    Is it Successes-Botches?

I don't know how it is done in the extension, but the number of 1's rolled should not impact the number of successes.

Thread Information