DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

I am running 1.46. And its ... well.. pretty self explanatory. Any Form / Technique roll generates the error. There is a half a page of those buttons. I don't know what else to say?

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Melioch54 these are MoreCore extensions so you should be using the latest MoreCore build which is 1.46.
    https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?34860
    Thanks a lot !

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    I love Ars Magica! Played in a campaign that lasted 10 years or something. I think you made everyone I know extremely happy.

I did get one error though. When trying to roll the Technique / Forms field, I get this: Script Error: [string "cran"]:1: attempt to index a nil value

I really hope this will be build upon. Ars Magica is really one of the greatest games ever and deserves some love. Thank you for making this!

Vires Animi
    Sure thing, I replicated the issue. Updated post with proper v1.0. I made some changes to the variables and should now be rollable again.
    Last edited by superteddy57; September 15th, 2018 at 19:50.

Cyberpunk 2020 Extension

Last edited by superteddy57; March 28th, 2019 at 13:41. Reason: Moved to it's own thread

Blog Entries
    by Ahoggya

So we, damned and myself, have an extenstion for a theme to use with All Flesh Must Be Eaten. Also there is a sample blank character sheet and a filled player character sheet. Unzip the file. As usual, put the AFMBE.ext in the extensions folder and import the two character sheets if you wish. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2gugfrp4ax...Beaten.7z?dl=0

I'm getting this error when trying to create a new skill in Ars Magica.

error.PNG

Thanks db3k,

I believe it was an issue with an item I forgot to remove from header. Give v1.5.1 a try and see if it produces the same error.
    Last edited by superteddy57; October 25th, 2018 at 23:23.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Thanks db3k,

I believe it was an issue with an item I forgot to remove from header. Give v1.5.1 a try and see if it produces the same error.
    Worked like a charm! Thanks for the great extension.

Hmm. Maybe I spoke too soon.

When I drag the new skill to a blank character sheet, the skill name does not come up, nor am I able to make the link pop up any info about the new skill.

Thread Information