DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Pathfinder: Psionic Powers [Ultimate Psionics]

Hey everyone,

I've created a module featuring all the psionics powers from the Dreamscarred Press psionics books for Pathfinder. It features all the powers organized by class lists and an all-powers list for easy searching.
    These were done by hand, so let me know if you find any errors and I'll update the module. Enjoy!
    -------------------------
    CST (GMT -6)

Wow nice work!

Awesome work. Making a hybrid Tactician/Vitalist unit and found this, saves me a bunch of time. Thanks!

Hi guys.
    I am completely new to the Fantasy Grounds (I just bought FGU). The main reason for buying it was Vampire the Masquerade. Still, my small group priorities changed and they would like to revive small Psionic campaign that I ran some years ago.
    And there came the problem!

It was a bit hard to find a module that addresses psionic powers or anything similar but I found this one. You should see my smile. I love Psionics rules and the way D&D handled it. I had many campaigns with psionic heroes of my creation besides the Dark Sun and even hardcore fantasy/D&D players loved it.

And finally here is the issue. The module doesn’t work. My knowledge of Fantasy Grounds is miserable. My programming knowledge is even worse.
    Can you please help!

First module loading produced a mass of errors. After a restart, this happened:

FGU psionic module problem.jpg
    Last edited by moongleam; March 26th, 2020 at 12:19.

After some time I have found a solution to correct problem with ISO characters on this module that (probably) works in all problems with ISO encoding.

1. Unpack .mod file (i have used WinRAR)
    2. Open both XML files with editor (note++ in my case)
    3. On top, there is entry encoding where you should write down UTF-8
    4. Test it!

Hope it works for you.
    Encoding.png

Thanks a lot to Crusader for this wonderful mod.

Glad you found a fix for this. I wrote this module for FG classic and was unaware of any XML encoding issues between FGC and FGU versions.
    -------------------------
    CST (GMT -6)

How would you go about putting classes in pathfinder on FG?

There was some encoding issue with FGU, I quickly fixed it after some user report:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information