FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Pendragon

Pendragon

After a quick search I found some references to a Pendragon ruleset. I am wondering if anything became of them?

Martin

Hi Martin

I have a working Pendragon ruleset which I am 'play testing' at the moment with my own group. The ruleset is fairly complete, but is a little raw around the edges. I'd be glad to show you and garner more feedback.

Recently, I wrote a Pendragon diceroller script for the MoreCore ruleset and damned very kindly incorporated it along with a fantastic looking MoreCore Pendragon theme. You can check it out here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post319357

The MoreCore Pendragon theme should enable you to run a Pendragon game on FG. I am currently incorporating some further tweaks to the theme to tailor the character and NPC sheets more to the game. I'm also building some pre-gens to go with the theme. However, work and RL have been distracting me from both projects...

Myrddin
    Last edited by Myrddin; April 5th, 2017 at 21:44.

That would be great. I am a huge Pendragon fan and everyone I know loves the system. I am sure it would be popular and would love to help test it for you.

Blog Entries
    Www.bundleofholding.com currently has two PDF bundles for sale that will give you pretty much all of the rules and adventures for a pretty low price.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Any news about the Pendragon classical ruleset?

Anyone using FGU for Pendragon (and/or Paladin: Warriors of Charlegmagne)? If so, can someone point me to where I might find the latest and greatest mods, etc. I would need to use FGU to run it? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCaldwell View Post
    Anyone using FGU for Pendragon (and/or Paladin: Warriors of Charlegmagne)? If so, can someone point me to where I might find the latest and greatest mods, etc. I would need to use FGU to run it? Thank you!
    I'm looking for anything Pendragon for FG as well.
    I can do a bit of it on my own, but hoping to not have to reinvent the wheel if anyone else has any updated Pendragon for FU files.

Thread Information