FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Read this thread from the start, lots of suggestion on how to do that.
    Sorry, the text was confusing. I edited it to better state my intent.

Is this not working in FGU? Can't seem to get it to work in unity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisure Muffin View Post
    Is this not working in FGU? Can't seem to get it to work in unity.
    At what step does it not work? Do you have the option Party Vision set to On?
    Have you tried with ALL extensions disabled?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Do you have the option Party Vision set to On?
    That was it. Thanks!

This doesn't appear to be working for me either. I added a custom NPC to the combat tracker, toggled it to friendly, shared it from the combat tracker to my PC, and added it to the map. However, the token on the map is not controllable by my PC. It cannot be moved, and targets cannot be selected. I can roll attacks and saves from the NPC sheet, but it doesn't target anything. I have the NPC in the party vision, and don't have any extensions to disable. Any thoughts on how to get this to work? Trying to let a druid player control a dire wolf for wild shape.

If you are using Unity you'll need to switch off Party Visibility and movement in order for the player to be able to control another character.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

How do I do that? Just right click on the PC and NPC, visibility, remove from party vision?

It's an option in the option list. Click the cog icon on the top right of the menu bar to open the options and then scroll down to find Party Vision and Movement.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ah, got it thanks. That did the trick. Just an FYI for anyone else looking at this, this setting needs to be toggled to On for players to be able to control the assigned NPCs.

Thanks for the help.

So I've tried this following the directions very carefully, and my players can move the NPCs, open the sheet, roll traits and even see LOS and Fog of War (Options set to share party vision).

HOWEVER, they are unable to interact with the combat tab. Double-clicking attacks or damage does nothing. Not able to drag dice onto creatures, desktop or chat. Again, I've followed the directions provided:
    * Drag NPC to combat tracker
    * Drag NPC link from tracker to PC portrait at top. Sheet opens for PC and NPC now shows up in PC's Allies list.
    * Drag NPC token to map
    * PC is able to move NPC around and open the sheet by double-clicking the token. Can use traits on Traits tab without issue.
    * Cal

Thread Information