DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I'm thinking about trying to run through Steam. Think that would help?

No, the Steam version is just a shell that points to the web site version.

Regards,
    JPG

I think people have had mixed luck with using the low-end integrated graphics chips in that range with FG in general. Even when they do get it running, it tends to tax the system; and the dice get jerky as frame rates are low. My guess is that the drivers don't support DX9 well.

Regards,
    JPG

@rhking - please run the DirectX diagnostic tool - info here: https://www.howtogeek.com/258485/how...ic-in-windows/ and then "Save all information" to a text file and attach that here.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I was finally able to get it to work by trying old versions of my graphics driver. Took forever as the 4 most up to date ones did not work. Thank you all for the assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by rhking View Post
    I was finally able to get it to work by trying old versions of my graphics driver. Took forever as the 4 most up to date ones did not work. Thank you all for the assistance.
    Glad you got it working! :-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi.
    I've been trying to download the free version of Fantasy Grounds Unity for 2 nights now, to no avail. Our DM has the absolute/full version and the rest of our group have had no issues, but I can't seem tp get it to work.

I have an old machine (Windows 7, until we can afford a newer one). My DM has confirmed that I should have no issues running it as it uses the same specs as EA Games Sims 3 games.

I can attach a copy of our PC's specs, if needed.
    Please can someone help me as it's getting very frustrating?

It either won't install at all and loads up the logo to sit looking at me for over half an hour, or last night it tried to install but stopped after 20 mins and only installed 309 bytes out of just over 4k.Screenshot_20200904-220908_Chrome.jpg
    Last edited by Sharonw; September 5th, 2020 at 05:41. Reason: Adding attachments

FGU is only supported on Windows 8+.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...w-and-Download

Our official support at [email protected] can try to assist with update issues; but depending on the issue, it may not work in Windows 7.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information