DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Can't connect to GM after OS rebuild

I could connect no problem before I had to rebuild my OS. Now it won't connected at all.
    Firewall is turned off, router has the port forwarder on, deleted all references of Fantasy Ground and reinstalled and it still won't connect.

I don't think that the connection from FG isn't even leaving my computer as there are no logs on the firewall for a rejection on that port.

Windows 10 Home.

Any thoughts? I can trace and ping the GM's IP.
    Standard license
    -6 GMT time zone

Blog Entries
    Did you update the IP of your port forwarding after the rebuild? It most likely changed.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    The other thing to check, make sure your network connection is set as Private and not Public

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

After everything, I made a new campaign and did the test connection. Then it connected. Dunno why, but now it is working after that.
    Standard license
    -6 GMT time zone

Thread Information