FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

Blog Entries
    The BBSE logo with the sword is a decal and is included in the Setting: Beasts & Barbarians Steel Edition extension. It should display by default but if not, the GM can toggle it on in the Options.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    The BBSE logo with the sword is a decal and is included in the Setting: Beasts & Barbarians Steel Edition extension. It should display by default but if not, the GM can toggle it on in the Options.
    Thanks Talyn. It workds with SWADE, but not with the Deluxe actually. In this last one, only the modules are available.
    Last edited by dragonheels; January 15th, 2021 at 15:24.
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Blog Entries
    I'll double-check when I get home from work tomorrow then. It may be that the SWD ruleset is blocking anything that only uses the 'SavageWorlds' ruleset name. I'll compare the extension(s) to what the data library modules are set to and make sure they all match. Thanks again! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Although, BBSE technically is SWADE-only here on FG. That may be why I left the 'SWD' ruleset name out of it...

Thank you very much. If it's too big time consuming, just let it so and I'll use SWADE. Just that I'm still using Deluxe, though I have SWADE too
    Ultimate license holder

Blog Entries
    Ruleset-wise, you get both rulesets with either purchase, but only the books for the actual ruleset you've purchased. If you have the SWADE books, I'd recommend switching the campaign over so that all the links, etc. work Been awhile but I think you can login and use the /swade command in the chat to have the ruleset converted over for you. I'd probably recommend unloading the SWD books before doing that.

Yes, the command /swade worked. Thank you!
    Ultimate license holder

Thread Information